Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm in a photoshoppin' kind of mood...

Team Adam's

I've got some new fonts and brushes to play with, so anyone who wants a sig post up some pics here and I'll see what I can do for you starting next week.

It'll be first come first served. I leave tomorrow AM for Colorado, then from there to Philly on Saturday, but I'll be back again on Monday and I'll start on them then. I just do these for fun, so no guaranteed turn around, but I'll do my best to make them quick :2thumbs:

• They need to be good, high quality, pictures.
  • The entire vehicle should be in the shot, so no shots where the back 1/3rd or something is out of the frame.
  • The better the quality of pictures, the better the sigs will come out.
  • If you have any requests for colors/styles post those as well.

Some examples to give you ideas:

ded39bed.png

9fe6eeae.png

9bf6ccf2.png

ce4dc14c.png

f9154004.png

bfc762e4.png

47dc2c6c.png

38692e77.png

20b62a17.png

b44060da.png

c1d5bea5.png

505244c5.png

316ab4dd.png

872dba84.png

cab8e833.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been wanting one for a while now, but never wanted to bother anyone with dealing with it. If you can, I appreciate it. If you can't then no worries since I know you'll have a lot going on with the move.

Either one is fine. Whatever you think will look good. I trust your style! It would probably look better with the hood removed on the 2nd photo.

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

:patriot:

I've been wanting one for a while now, but never wanted to bother anyone with dealing with it. If you can, I appreciate it. If you can't then no worries since I know you'll have a lot going on with the move.

Either one is fine. Whatever you think will look good. I trust your style! It would probably look better with the hood removed on the 2nd photo.

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

:patriot:

Love your TBSS John, that thing is mint!

It would be great if you could come up with something bad *ss using one of these photos. Its my father's 1960 Corvette fuelie with 37,000 original miles. Its a rare piece, one of approx 700 produced. I am responsible for keeping her clean and taking it to shows once and a while. Just put a coat of Briliant Glaze and Americana on her last week!