Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheel Woolies

Wow what a great product. Picked up a set at Carlisle and used them when I got home......First time I have cleaned the wheels that I did not have at least one bloody knuckle on each hand.....Just wish I had bought two sets since I fgure I will prolly wear these out quickly from excessive use/abuse......

I've put my set thru a lot of excessive use already. Wheels, grilles, around exhausts, engine bays. And all of them are as good as new still. I also hose them out really well after every use along with my brushes.

Make sure you also post a review up on the store site as well on your experience with them so far.

Quick question: I have an EZ-brush (mini) to do my wheels and it does a really good job. The only problem is the "backsplash" of grime/dirt as you pull it out of the wheel. Is this the case with the wheel woolies too? :confused:

Nope wont have any backsplash, I have tried the wheel woolies but IMO I prefer the daytona brush still hands down, its way faster and I think does a better job.

Quick question: I have an EZ-brush (mini) to do my wheels and it does a really good job. The only problem is the "backsplash" of grime/dirt as you pull it out of the wheel. Is this the case with the wheel woolies too? :confused:

I don't own the wheel woolies, yet, but from what I read its minimul to no backsplash, as compared to the e-z detail brush. Also, you have to consider that you get multiple sizes with the woolies so areas on a wheel or engine bay or fender well that usually cause backsplash with a bigger brush, might be better served with the smaller woolie, just with a little more work involved. I guess the limitation with that might be a bit of reach given the lengths are slightly different.

• 2 weeks later...

Not brought back from the dead, but it is starting to turn color and smell a little...

I had the chance to use these on an Infiniti G35 over the weekend. I tried a 'better' version of the bristle brush on the wheel spokes and got spattered with grime while removing the brush from the wheel. Swapped that out for the large and medium Wollies and they cleaned it up great. And the best part NO SPLATTER! :thumbsup:. Had to go the small Woolie for the tight caliper clearance on the front wheel.

Turbostick for cleaning, and these guys for maintenance for me. I never let my wheels get beyond using Car Shampoo and Water for cleaning. Sometimes Waterless. Third bucket for me = Brush Bucket. :D

Gonna have to change that up once the new wheels come.

So with what Mook said in mind, my question is: wheel woolies or the turbostick? I guess in a perfect world...you get both. But if you could only choose one...which one?

I understand that both can be used for cleaning areas other than wheels...with that in mind...which one?

So with what Mook said in mind, my question is: wheel woolies or the turbostick? I guess in a perfect world...you get both. But if you could only choose one...which one?

I understand that both can be used for cleaning areas other than wheels...with that in mind...which one?

If I only had one I would get the Woolies. They are more versatile IMO.

I agree with mc2hill, if I had to only have one or the other, it would be the woolies. Much more versatile and as a result they get used in almost every wash. I only end up using the turbo stick 2 or three times a year.

:thumbsup:

I think it depends on your wheels. I use both, depending on which car I'm cleaning.

I agree with mc2hill, if I had to only have one or the other, it would be the woolies. Much more versatile and as a result they get used in almost every wash. I only end up using the turbo stick 2 or three times a year.

:thumbsup:

If I had to choose, I would go Turbostick. As Tim said, it depends on the wheels. But power tools are way more fun.

Archived