Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's on your Christmas list?

Sandalwood

I'm pretty stocked up on supplies other than Car Shampoo.

But I'm hoping to get a Master Blaster side kick finally ! :banana:

since im single this year, i bought myself a christmas gift instead of a girlfriend. Porter cable package, with all the polishes, wax, and glaze. cant wait to get out there and use it!

since im single this year, i bought myself a christmas gift instead of a girlfriend. Porter cable package, with all the polishes, wax, and glaze. cant wait to get out there and use it!

I am really happy you didn't purchase yourself a girlfriend, but instead chose yourself a gift that keeps on giving!

I don't have anything on my list per se...

A couple t-shirts from KindigitApparel is about all.

I got mine on the 8th! I could care less to get anything else honestly!

My wife and I really don't give gifts to each other. We get what we need throughout the year. You know... New kitchen, new car..., hoist in the garage... :)

A little birdie told me my parents got both of us iPad Minis and a NEST 2.0 thermostat. I guess we'll find out soon enough! :thumbsup:

I just placed my 1st order last night...Just over $500 and I can't wait to get it. :banana:

Can I keep these supplies in the garage over the winter? Will the cold harm the polish and wax?

Keep them inside. Somewhere on here is a guide for storing products

I just placed my 1st order last night...Just over $500 and I can't wait to get it. :banana:

Can I keep these supplies in the garage over the winter? Will the cold harm the polish and wax?

Keep them inside. Somewhere on here is a guide for storing products

this thread:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/15978.htm

Christmas is a hard time of year for me, and to be honest, I care less about gifts. I don't like receiving them. I hate the anxiety of all the mess and pomp that goes with Christmas Shopping, etc.

If I could have one thing this or any Christmas, it's the health of my dog, my family, and my friends. That's all.

Mook

Christmas is a hard time of year for me, and to be honest, I care less about gifts. I don't like receiving them. I hate the anxiety of all the mess and pomp that goes with Christmas Shopping, etc.

If I could have one thing this or any Christmas, it's the health of my dog, my family, and my friends. That's all.

Mook

AMAZON is our friend! We buy a LOT on it. If we don't get UPS pulling up 3 days a week, something's wrong and our neighbors need to call the police to see if we're still alive.

I understand where YOU are coming from though Mook.

Chris