Customer Service 866.965.0400

WELCOME HOME RANDYFOX!!!

THE Mook

Friends,

My friend Randy just got back from the big ole' sandbox.....AGAIN.

I want to wish him a HUGE welcome home to his family, and THANK HIM yet again for ANOTHER Tour over there.  Brother, I think the world of you and we have never met.  From one FuelJunkie to another.....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW You're Home!

Mook

Thank you everyone! And thanks to Chris for posting this, you are too kind!

So, this saves me from making a thread, LOL! I am back on US soil and loving every minute of it. If you noticed, about midtour I dropped out of sight here. That's because I was chosen to take over NCOIC duties of one of our forward surgical elements, which kept me pretty busy. I am very thankful for that opportunity. I had a hell of a team, we saved some lives, and got valuable experience as a medic and a leader. So now I am home, enjoying the family, driving the 55 (yes, it's running, and no, I haven't taken pictures yet. Been driving it instead! I will update the rebuild thread when I get to it) and just being home. I will be fairly active here again in the near future. The '55 needs a full detail, and all of the other vehicles need a freshening up as well.

Thank you everyone! And thanks to Chris for posting this, you are too kind!

So, this saves me from making a thread, LOL! I am back on US soil and loving every minute of it. If you noticed, about midtour I dropped out of sight here. That's because I was chosen to take over NCOIC duties of one of our forward surgical elements, which kept me pretty busy. I am very thankful for that opportunity. I had a hell of a team, we saved some lives, and got valuable experience as a medic and a leader. So now I am home, enjoying the family, driving the 55 (yes, it's running, and no, I haven't taken pictures yet. Been driving it instead! I will update the rebuild thread when I get to it) and just being home. I will be fairly active here again in the near future. The '55 needs a full detail, and all of the other vehicles need a freshening up as well.

All I can say is you have one of the best wives ever!  Watching her order for you like she did...getting all the goodies you got....You guys rock!

Glad to see the '55 is up and rocking too!  That car it TOO important not to be!

CheerSS!

Thanks Mook, my wife is truly amazing and I am forever grateful for the support that you and the Adams Team gave her! She spoils me rotten, doesn't she?

Thanks for all of the love everyone!

As far as the 55 is concerned, it needs a full detail. I am so thrilled its running I am just going to drive it as is for the time being. It has a bunch of little things I need to do, mostly cosmetic, that I would like to fix. First thing first is replacing the key barrel on the trunk. Opening the trunk with a flathead screwdriver is some BS! I also want to replace the faded badges on the hood and trunk. There is a ton of detail projects on it, and other projects, so look for those threads in the future!

As far as the 55 is concerned, it needs a full detail. I am so thrilled its running I am just going to drive it as is for the time being. It has a bunch of little things I need to do, mostly cosmetic, that I would like to fix. First thing first is replacing the key barrel on the trunk. Opening the trunk with a flathead screwdriver is some BS! I also want to replace the faded badges on the hood and trunk. There is a ton of detail projects on it, and other projects, so look for those threads in the future!

Done with the sandbox, now on to the shoe box! :cheers: Welcome home, man!

Thanks all!

My wife got me lots of new goodies for the detailing arsenal so I should be very busy when the time is right. I still need to pull everything out to see what's all in there!