Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant... really?

techman

Question

Ok so I'm no expert, but the idea of protecting my car with a spray seems somewhat odd? Am I crazy?

I mean how can a spray evenly cover the paint? Aren't pastes/liquids better? With a spray, I feel like I'd put too much there, not enough there.. and it's so clear (from the videos) that I wouldn't even be able to tell where I applied it.

Can that stuff really last through the winter months? I can't re-wax/re-seal my car during the winter...

The alternatives seem to be the machine super sealant (not an option -- I live in a condo), or some competitor product.

Thanks

Technology baby!  I spray it on an Adams MF applicator and apply.  The stuff lasts and lasts like nothing I've used before.  I truly love it.  

I put two apps of it on in the fall and it lasts me all winter.  I DO wash my vehicles RIGHT after a large storm with straight water at the coin-op.  

If you work one panel at a time you won't have to guess where you applied it and where you didn't.  :thumbsup:

Customers have reported a coat of QS has lasted them 4-5 months, sometimes even longer. I'm putting down a second coat towards the end of October and my ungaraged daily driver will be protected through the Winter.

The stuff works

beads.jpg

A.  Welcome to the Forum

B.  I get a good 8 mos. durability on a Daily Driven TBSS through the fall and winter months, with a couple to spare out of Adam's Quick Sealant.

Sometimes the technology of it all is a lot to wrap my head around, so I liken back to Joe Dirt...

"Why does the sun shine?"

IT JUST DOES!  :D

Hahaha, I guess I just need to trust in it's voodoo magic right? Well, I've certainly been mesmerized by the videos and other people's work using Adam's products so I suppose I can take the leap of faith with the sealant.

Of course this means I'll be making another order. Damn you all, I hate this forum. :-P

Oh and I do have some of that buttery wax from my last order (came in one of the kits). Any harm in applying that over the Quick Sealant during the warm months? I know it won't last nearly as long.. but I hope that won't hurt the Quick Sealant lasting the whole winter?

Thanks guys

Hahaha, I guess I just need to trust in it's voodoo magic right? Well, I've certainly been mesmerized by the videos and other people's work using Adam's products so I suppose I can take the leap of faith with the sealant.

Of course this means I'll be making another order. Damn you all, I hate this forum. :-P

Oh and I do have some of that buttery wax from my last order (came in one of the kits). Any harm in applying that over the Quick Sealant during the warm months? I know it won't last nearly as long.. but I hope that won't hurt the Quick Sealant lasting the whole winter?

Thanks guys

Don't forget we have a 110% money back guarantee.  You don't like it, we cover it both ways and you get 10 points...

Buttery over the top of QS is just fine!

I myself go QS, BG, APW on all of my personal vehicles.

Edited by Mook@Adams

I myself go QS, BG, APW on all of my personal vehicles.

X2!  This is what I do twice a year to my ride and it lasts all summer and thru the entire winter.  While the car does sit outside, it is rarely driven in the snow.  That's what the Jeep is for :)

Damn the red applicators are out of stock :-( 

Whats the difference between the blue, yellow, and red applicators anyways? Does it matter for the Quick Sealant? The video seems to use the Red one...

Damn the red applicators are out of stock :-( 

Whats the difference between the blue, yellow, and red applicators anyways? Does it matter for the Quick Sealant? The video seems to use the Red one...

All the foam part that hits the paint are the same, just a different color.  

I personally find the MF applicators to work better. 

30 minutes give or take depending on atmospheric conditions.

What Ryan said.  I usually do two full details a year and apply QS when I'm done.  This lasts through the year on my DD here in Illinois.  As mentioned earlier, it doesn't hurt to apply BG and then Buttery (or Americana) on top as you see fit.  

Quick sealant is great.  I even use it on glass and even months later on my glass roof, I can flood the surface and have it 99% dry.  However, it doesn't hold up well to bird droppings in my experience.

My next purchase will include a can of quick sealant, I have yet to try it.

You will love it, just finished up my boat. Had a a few marks in it from my brother in law, 2 step paint, QS, and finished with buttery. First time correcting Gel Coat, glad I picked up the flex don't think the PC would have done much to correct.

post-4751-0-50056700-1376782883_thumb.jpg

post-4751-0-96346200-1376782938_thumb.jpg

post-4751-0-32847900-1376782968_thumb.jpg