Customer Service 866.965.0400

What do ya'll think of these wheels?

bjoeaull

*Updated, scroll down for new wheels installed!

Well I got my bird lowered on ridetech coilovers and I need some new shoes.  I am pretty sure I like the Dagger G from billet specialties the best.  I think they would compliment the white very well.  Pretty sure I like the muted color on these.  As of now I dont want anything extreme shiny on it, so these seem perfect.  Whatya think?  I'm thinking 17x8 front, and 18x9 rear.

Not best pic of car but its the best I have of it lowered currently

IMG_2127_zps42174a12.jpg

Heres a stock photo of the Dagger G

L92_Dagger-G_zpse9339df3.png

Edited by bjoeaull

• 4 months later...

Teaser pic of the new wheels I put on in December. It's all I have as car is in storage for now. 18x8 and 9.5. Custom finish 2 piece torq thrusts, brushed metal centers with polished lips. They turned out great, first set they had done in that finish combo on the thrusts.

post-19-0-18504200-1390600747_thumb.png

The wheels look phenomenal in person, once the weather gets better I'll get some nice pics.  I didn't want them too shiny with chrome,   Since its a white car I thought a more muted center.  But still wanted some shine on the lips to tie in the chrome trim around the car.  

I like the new rims! I want something aftermarket as well. I have a full set or stockers that came with my car that I wish I could use, but rolling the bare rim they seemed to be shaped like the letter"D"! Ugh