Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's is now a One Polisher Organization . . . . . . .

Adam

Hopefully sarcasm lol.

YEP! I love my Flex and I feel it is the best polisher out there....... Very powerful and well built. I am sure many other Flex owners will agree with me.

I am now curious "IF" the Chinese will continue building a quality product.

From what I understand they have upgraded there factory in germany and have no plans of moving manufacturing elsewhere

YEP! I love my Flex and I feel it is the best polisher out there....... Very powerful and well built. I am sure many other Flex owners will agree with me.

I am now curious "IF" the Chinese will continue building a quality product.

Sorry to hear the news, I LOVE my Flex!  The PC is an amazing machine too!  Americans need to step up their game!  I believe in time, products will come back to America.  We need to make the highest quality products and it will happen.

I'm happy I still have a bunch of Flex pads in stock!

The Cyclo is an amazing, versatile machine as well!  Good thing Adam carries them!!

Sorry to hear the news, I LOVE my Flex!  The PC is an amazing machine too!  Americans need to step up their game!  I believe in time, products will come back to America.  We need to make the highest quality products and it will happen.

I'm happy I still have a bunch of Flex pads in stock!

The Cyclo is an amazing, versatile machine as well!  Good thing Adam carries them!!

Do you have a flex in stock?

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone clarify something? I understand their policy for "Made in USA" only, however, when they were selling the Flex, it was "Made in Germany". Now, i agree that German made products are of top quality.. aka BMWs :), but right there, that went against their "Made in USA" policy. And now that it has been bought by a Chinese company.. now they stop selling it? 

BTW.. anyone selling a used Flex? I am very interested. 

Just a thought

Can someone clarify something? I understand their policy for "Made in USA" only, however, when they were selling the Flex, it was "Made in Germany". Now, i agree that German made products are of top quality.. aka BMWs :), but right there, that went against their "Made in USA" policy. And now that it has been bought by a Chinese company.. now they stop selling it? 

BTW.. anyone selling a used Flex? I am very interested. 

Just a thought

Adams buys USA made whenever possible and WILL NOT buy from a Chinese made/owned product.  For a couple of reasons.  #1 they don't treat their people kindly, and #2 they don't allow them what we Americans would consider a fair wage for the work they do.   

Adams Micro Fiber is South Korean made.  They are a democratic country that treats they people to a good wage.  

Flex's ARE available elsewhere!  Adams will continue (for the foreseeable future) to produce and sell the pads used on the Flex. 

Chris

The Flex is still made in Germany.  There was no reduction in wages, etc. The parent company is a Chinese company.  Reports from the US Flex reps is that they have invested money in Germany to improve and expand product line.

The Flex is still made in Germany.  There was no reduction in wages, etc. The parent company is a Chinese company.  Reports from the US Flex reps is that they have invested money in Germany to improve and expand product line.

Oh, well there ya go!  It's Chinese owned.  Adam won't do business with Chinese owned businesses.  He's pretty adamant about it it seems.  

I won't buy another Smithfield ham or a Volvo for the exact same reason.  

• 2 weeks later...