Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Detailing Clinic & Dinner! April 25-26, 2014

Adam

Hey Scott whats up!!

Dan, we had an oppurtunity to use the Rinseless Wash when we took 6 vehicles down to the World of Wheels in Pgh back in Jan, awesome for what we needed. There was no means to wash the vehicles yet we had to make them spotless! This turned out to be the right product for that situation. Anyway, just a thought Id share with you.

I'll be sure that the wife brings her camera and gets a picture of ALL of us together.  Good times.

post-15-0-31882100-1394165059_thumb.jpg

post-15-0-76749200-1394165066_thumb.jpg

post-15-0-79123200-1394165079_thumb.jpg

In the second pic, the man sitting on Adam's right is Rad.  You might remember that HUGE salad he had that night. Sadly, he has passed away.  A good man, a good friend, and he will be missed.

Hello everyone! In regards to Friday night, we will be having dinner at Carbones Restaraunt in Crabtree again. We have been going here for the last couple of years and the food and the service has been nothing short of amazing!!

If you plan on attending, we will meet at 7pm.

I think we can just start adding names to this thread so Adam and I can keep a head count.

Here is the info for Carbones if you have never been there,   www.carbonesrestaraunt.com

I will be coming. Don, Dong, and my newest detailer,zack who is my grandson. Bought his first car last Oct. He has been putting a big hit on my Adams supply. Adam, do you think we could use some hot peppers? You will have to fight with zack for them.

GPC1, on 11 Mar 2014 - 09:11 AM, said:

Hello everyone! In regards to Friday night, we will be having dinner at Carbones Restaraunt in Crabtree again. We have been going here for the last couple of years and the food and the service has been nothing short of amazing!!

If you plan on attending, we will meet at 7pm.

I think we can just start adding names to this thread so Adam and I can keep a head count.

Here is the info for Carbones if you have never been there,   www.carbonesrestaraunt.com

The link doesn't work Ray.  Try this one. http://www.carbonepasta.com/menu/

FordFocusST, on 12 Mar 2014 - 7:26 PM, said:

Patrick and Rachel. See you all there!

Rich, you bringing the Corvette?!

Depends on the weather.  If it's good I might. As of right now, there are so many cinders and salt still on the road that I can't imagine getting it on the road that soon.  But if not, I'll bring the Caddy to dinner and the Vette to the clinic.

If this wasn't a 6+ hour drive and I didn't have a fifty-page thesis to hand in the following Monday, I would be there.

Any volunteers to help proofread?  :jester:

What is the thesis subject? I may be able to proof read. (If you would want a "wanna-be grammarian" looking at it)