Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Detailing Clinic & Dinner! April 25-26, 2014

Adam

Hey to everyone!! First I wanted to say Thank you to Adam and Nick for coming in from Carlisle to perform another professional demonstration!

The names are many and I don't want to leave anyone out but a special Thanks to all who assisted Adam and Nick with the demo. Thanks to all who came in from long distances, North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, New York and I was told someone came in from Connetticut as well.

The Dinner was a blast. To be able to see everyone outside of normal work time was good!! We had a few new names and faces that were able to join us and I guess they are now part of the Adams/GPC family.

The weather was a typical GPC Clinic day, overcast cool then sunny. Oh well cannot control that.

I hope to be able to add some photos that we took. My guy has been off sick yesterday and today and he has the camera!!!!

Again from myself,Jason, Doug and the rest of the Grabiak Team, we Thank-you for your part in making this another successful Clinic and look forward to the next time!!!!

Ray

Edited by GPC1

Hey to everyone!! First I wanted to say Thank you to Adam and Nick for coming in from Carlisle to perform another professional demonstration!

The names are many and I don't want to leave anyone out but a special Thanks to all who assisted Adam and Nick with the demo. Thanks to all who came in from long distances, North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, New York and I was told someone came in from Connetticut as well.

The Dinner was a blast. To be able to see everyone outside of normal work time was good!! We had a few new names and faces that were able to join us and I guess they are now part of the Adams/GPC family.

The weather was a typical GPC Clinic day, overcast cool then sunny. Oh well cannot control that.

I hope to be able to add some photos that we took. My guy has been off sick yesterday and today and he has the camera!!!!

Again from myself,Jason, Doug and the rest of the Grabiak Team, we Thank-you for your part in making this another successful Clinic and look forward to the next time!!!!

Ray

Awesome job as always! The Grabiak team is second to none! Thanks everyone.

Ray:

Adding my thanks to you & The GPC team for hosting us, and all the pre-work you did to have everything run so smoothly! Awesome job, great time, great people!  Maybe next year the weather will be a little more cooperative on Friday....

Just saying thanks again to Adams and GPC too. I learned a lot from the show. I came back home and actually did my first detail using the products I bought back from March. My car turned out great and it was definitely a learning experience again on my own. Used the two bucket wash, detail spray and clay (I used to much detail spray!), rewashed again because I couldn't believe how much the clay bar pulled up. Then I finished with hand polish, glaze, and wax. The car was stunning in the sun!

So again, thanks! I now have been bitten by the detailing bug!