Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Detailing Clinic & Dinner! April 25-26, 2014

Adam

The Adam's/GPC clinic is the best! Last year's was the first one I missed, not going to miss it this year. I was at GPC today and they are loaded with Adam's products already. Karen and I plan to attend the Carbone's dinner in our Camaro and I'll be at the clinic on Saturday in my new C7 Corvette. After this never ending winter I'm more than ready for some car fun!

Make it 1 1/2 hr :) By the time he is ready hopefully the warm weather will be here :)

Ken, the guy that done this before is unavailable. We have contacted a local person and we are waiting to get schedule confirmation. I will keep you posted. Ray

Ken, the guy that done this before is unavailable. We have contacted a local person and we are waiting to get schedule confirmation. I will keep you posted. Ray

Ray,

That`s Ok. I will stick with the decals for now..

Thanks

Ken

Stopped by GPC today. They recently received a big shipment of Adam's products in and they have a new GPC T-shirt. The customized Camaro in the showroom is awesome! Ray and crew always make this a fun event.

Edited by scott53

Stopped by GPC today. They recently received a big shipment of Adam's products in and they have a new GPC T-shirt. The customized Camaro in the showroom is awesome! Ray and crew always make this a fun event.

Scott you are too kind. FYI, the rest of the order wil be arriving mid-week.

Ray

Guess who's alive?

Guess who might make the dinner & clinic????

I've gotta do some more homework, but very possible I can make it.....

Hey Al it's always good to be alive!! Hope you can make the dinner. Do you need to get overnight accomodations? If so, I have special rates at the same Hampton Inn in Greensburg   http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/pennsylvania/hampton-inn-greensburg-GBGPAHX/accommodations/index.html

Ray

Hey Al it's always good to be alive!! Hope you can make the dinner. Do you need to get overnight accomodations? If so, I have special rates at the same Hampton Inn in Greensburg   http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/pennsylvania/hampton-inn-greensburg-GBGPAHX/accommodations/index.html

Ray

Ray,

Thank you for the reply!

After being at the first 2 or 3 of these, I've missed the last couple...it will be good to see you again sir! I just reserved a room under the Grabiak's rate at the Hampton. Looking forward to it...now I just need to get Friday off from my job....

Ray,

Thank you for the reply!

After being at the first 2 or 3 of these, I've missed the last couple...it will be good to see you again sir! I just reserved a room under the Grabiak's rate at the Hampton. Looking forward to it...now I just need to get Friday off from my job....

Uh oh. Gonna be a party now!   :D