Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Detailing Clinic & Dinner! April 25-26, 2014

Adam

As of today (Monday) Friday is 60% chance of rain.............Saturday 40%. 

Anyone who lives around here knows that forecasters can't predict the weather five minutes from now, let alone 4 days. :lolsmack:

At least you have that.  Here, they can look out the window and get the weather wrong! :lol:

You bringing that new Stingray Al?

Rich:

Uncertain - she's not even broken in yet...between that & the weather, it would be an easier drive in my SUV.....but I do want to....we'll see...last minute decision......

That would be a good break in run for her Al!  Forecast today is for 58 Friday and 50% chance of rain, 58 Saturday and partly cloudy. I spent the entire day yesterday washing and waxing the Vette, still have the whole left side to do today or tomorrow, so not being able to drive it to at least one of the events is ticking me off. Guess I should wash the Caddy too. 

Whichever one you bring, it'll be good to see you again.

Anyone up for the pirates game tomorrow (Thursday, noon)? I decided to make it a bit of a mini vacation and am planning to go.

Thanks for the offer Tim, but that whole work thing is getting in the way of baseball fun! See you Friday though.

Whoohooo!  Can't wait, and I'm checking in here from 35K feet, WIFI on the plane....

Looking forward to the event, especially since last year, I missed out when my wife went out and got pregnant.......again!  Something in the water out in Colorado....

See you tomorrow night, and if anyone is near Carlisle, we are going to be there this afternoon and tomorrow.

Let the SUN Shine!