Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Detailing Clinic & Dinner! April 25-26, 2014

Adam

Well I'll be on my way about 9 am in my new 2014 Silverado crew cab and will be stopping at grabiak for some parts for the truck before dinner. Thanks to Ray. I'll be at the Hampton myself as well and I'll be wearing my shirt as well.

Looking forward to reconnecting Dan! Been following things on Facebook...will be good to see you again! Toot & Wave as you pass Allentown!

I'll be sure that the wife brings her camera and gets a picture of ALL of us together.  Good times.

attachicon.gif000_2636.JPG

attachicon.gif000_2642.JPG

attachicon.gif000_2635.JPG

In the second pic, the man sitting on Adam's right is Rad.  You might remember that HUGE salad he had that night. Sadly, he has passed away.  A good man, a good friend, and he will be missed.

In the bottom photo, that fat guy with blue shirt and crossed arms....has only "disappeared" (apologies, life got the better of me) - and will be back...looking forward to it!

Adam and I are en route, driving through some beastly rain showers!

See everyone soon!

Hit the rain as I passed the Carlisle Fairgrounds - drove through the same stuff - guessing about an hour in front of you...stay safe! (Typing this from my room at the Hampton)...

Just wanted to say I had a nice time tonight! Was nice meeting some people. Sorry didn't get a chance to talk to everyone! Had to bolt as my wife was starting to get a migraine which she randomly gets. I will however see those at the clinic tomorrow! Also, special thanks to Adam for the meals and drink.

What a great event again this year! Ray did his “no rain dance” and it worked; no rain. The weather grew sunnier and warmer as the day progressed. There was a good turn out, with some beautiful cars and trucks. That ’67 Sting Ray convertible with factory side pipes and stinger hood was awesome. So was the supercharged Inferno Orange 5th Gen Camaro; beautiful! Adam and his crew did their usual fantastic presentation; thank you guys. Adam, I sincerely appreciate the personal paint correction tips you gave me after examining my C7 Stingray. I can hardly wait to get started on it. The food was outstanding, as always. A big thank you to the GPC crew: Ray, Jason, and Doug, along with the entire Grabiak Chevrolet team. And lastly, thank you Joe and Jane for hosting another wonderful event!

My wife and I had a great time at dinner last night (I'm still full) and the detail clinic today. It was nice meeting everyone! Special thanks to Grabiak's for hosting the event and Adam, Nick, Chris for all the great information presented at the detail clinic. We hope to see everyone next year!

It was nice meeting you guys too.

Finally got the wife to upload a few pics from last night's dinner.  A great night, lots of laughs.

post-15-0-24710700-1398559654_thumb.jpg

My wife says I look like I was singing opera! 

post-15-0-70515800-1398559736_thumb.jpg

Al Fuller

post-15-0-52143200-1398559801_thumb.jpg

Rich and Betsy Kashinsky and Deb and Chris Toth

post-15-0-98535100-1398559843_thumb.jpg

I think that was the furthest his plate was from his mouth all night!  :lolsmack:

post-15-0-37616100-1398559885_thumb.jpg

Dang, those peppers were HOT!! :banana:

post-15-0-15885400-1398559927_thumb.jpg

Skinny Dan Lawson! 

post-15-0-89202800-1398559991_thumb.jpg

Yeah guys great time again 10 hours of driving in 24 hour period whew lol Adam thanks again for dinner and the clinic , Ray thanks for all the new parts. Thanks to all of Grabiaks employees the place was spotless as usual also good to meet nick as well. Thanks for the picture of my bald spot too lol.