Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Detailing Clinic & Dinner! April 25-26, 2014

Adam

What is the thesis subject? I may be able to proof read. (If you would want a "wanna-be grammarian" looking at it)

I'm researching the ethics of computing, particularly in regard to software development and the societal impact of new technologies. 

KBsSS, on 21 Mar 2014 - 4:16 PM, said:

I missed last year but really want to go this year. I was going to wait and do my order at the clinic then BUT I went ahead and did it yesterday, I want my SS to be looking good.

Now it will rain for sure.  :lolsmack:  :lolsmack:

Good morning, everyone. This is Doug with GPC. I just wanted to introduce myself, and say how excited we all are to be putting on another great event this year with Adam and the gang. It is always a great time for everyone involved here at Grabiak, just as much as it is for all the spectators in attendance! We look forward to seeing all of you, and learning even more tricks of the trade from Adam himself. Please invite all your friends to come out and join us April 26th!

I'm looking forward to sunshine and consistent warmer weather. Last week was 70 degrees one day and the next it was snowing and 10 degrees. The weather has been weird around here! I think we will be good come time for the clinic!

I finally have information for anyone that will need a place to lay down after the dinner Friday night and a place to dream of all the Adams products that will be on demo Saturday!!

I have a good relationship with the staff at the Hampton Inn in Greensburg. As usual, when you book your room, just mention that you are with Grabiak to get your discounted rate.

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/pennsylvania/hampton-inn-greensburg-GBGPAHX/accommodations/index.html

For anyone who may want to stay closer to Pittsburgh, I have a Holiday Inn Express in Delmont that we can get accomodations for you as well. It is about 20-25 minutes from Grabiak. If anyone is interested in staying here just give me a call.

It looks like the dinner Friday night is going to have a "crew". I spoke with Carbones the other day and they are ready for the Adams/Grabiak family!!

Anyone else reading this for the first time, if you are interested in joining us Friday night, just mention the names and all is good.

I was looking into the future the other day and I believe I read that we are going to see a warming trend that week leading into the Clinic. Warm and Sunny!!! At least it will be warmer than 20 and no snow like this morning, right?

Enjoy the day!!

Ray

Edited by GPC1

Ray when I was out there one time for a detailing clinic I saw a guy pinstripping a jeep.

1st question does he still do this??
2nd question I was thinking of having him do my gill stripes in inferno orange instead of the decals I have.

Thanks
ken bence

tried to PM you but could send ??

Ray when I was out there one time for a detailing clinic I saw a guy pinstripping a jeep.

1st question does he still do this??

2nd question I was thinking of having him do my gill stripes in inferno orange instead of the decals I have.

Thanks

ken bence

tried to PM you but could send ??

Ken,

Let me see what I can do. Yes, he still does but is extremely busy and I am not sure if I can get him on such short notice.

I will get back to you today or tomorrow.

Ray

Ray,

No problem whenever he can fit me in.  I am retired so iam flexible. Only problem its an hour drive.

Thanks

Make it 1 1/2 hr :) By the time he is ready hopefully the warm weather will be here :)

Ray, what about the Hampton off of 22 in Blairsville?  Isn't that a bit closer? 

Hey Rich

I have used the Greensburg location for other events. In addition, some people are looking for some other entertainment. I definitely would see what I could do should enough people inform me that the East would work for them. To secure a discounted rate, I have to have so many rooms.

Ray

GPC1, on 28 Mar 2014 - 1:31 PM, said:

Hey Rich

I have used the Greensburg location for other events. In addition, some people are looking for some other entertainment. I definitely would see what I could do should enough people inform me that the East would work for them. To secure a discounted rate, I have to have so many rooms.

Ray

Ah.  Now I understand.  Makes sense.