Customer Service 866.965.0400

A few new things?

Kingsford

I've always been one to search through the website to find new hints of changes and new products...

Discovered a few new things tonight while looking around for some things I've been wanting to buy.

Like maybe some new style bottles and maybe a gallon refill of a certain newer products. Could maybe anyone share with us an expected release date?  :2thumbs:

:lurk:

Looks like Kwazar bottles and Rinsless Wash gallons (nice pricing on it too).  My guess is within 2 weeks as that is usually the case once it is on the wholesale page.  Hopefully they'll have add a drop down menu to the sprayable products with an option to upgrade to a Kwazar bottle for $X.XX

From testing, I have two of the, maybe, upcoming, spray bottles.  I prefer not to have a dual action head, so I use the Adam's 36oz. Black Spray head.  I love that spray pattern.

I actually like the 36oz bottles too. I REALLY like the foaming sprayer on my 36oz APC bottle.

Is there a foaming sprayer available for the 16oz bottles? dunno.gif

I actually like the 36oz bottles too. I REALLY like the foaming sprayer on my 36oz APC bottle.

Is there a foaming sprayer available for the 16oz bottles? dunno.gif

Does anyone know if a foaming sprayer is available??