Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggestion for refills

LarryR

Question

FINALLY got some weather that I can give The Pearl some Adams Love!  Was taking stock of my "inventory" and it occurred to me that it would be nice if the refill jugs had a small label on the handle side.  This way when they are lined up on a shelf you can easily tell which is which without having to turn the jug to see.  I realize this would be an additional production expense but it sure would make it convenient when putting together your next Adams order!

Edited by LarryR

20 answers to this question

Guys, the color thing isn't really the answer......I give you Detail Spray vs. Deep Wheel cleaner vs. Shampoo, Total Interior Detail Spray vs. Leather and Interior Spray, Green Wheel Cleaner vs. Carpet and Upholstery cleaner.  The Sharpie suggestion, at least in my opinion isn't the solution but is the best "fix".  Considering that Adams goes to great lengths making the best products in the most user friendly fashion (i.e. color coded polishing pads and polishes) that my suggestion might be something they would consider.  Now then.............I know I put that Sharpie around here somewhere............  :)

I think the hassle of getting that done would far outweigh the benefit of having it for Adam's. Not everyone lines up their gallons in that way, so to many it would be completely useless. I sharpie mine and it works just fine 

I have my gallons in the back, 36 OZ bottles in front of them and then the 16 OZ ones in front of that.  Then I put all of the newer gallons on a third shelf.  All in order of date received.

I might post a picture, but first I need to come to grips with exactly how much of a problem I have.  :lol:

All that said it's still not a BAD idea to put lables on the side of the gallon jugs.  Not only would it look better on MY garage shelf (compared to my "chicken scratch" Sharpie skills) but it would make the jug's retail placement more flexible.

I like the idea.