Customer Service 866.965.0400

New garage ... updates

Blue17CamaroZL1

The saying goes if you don't want cracks in your concrete then leave it on the truck. Well that is the saying my concrete man is always telling me. Control joints are usually scored into fresh concrete or sawn into concrete to help control where it cracks (theoretically you want it to crack in those joints).

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

that garage is awesome. Can you PM more pictures? Don't want to derail this thread or make a general lounge post? I'd love to see how it looks overall and where that lift goes up to as I see a hole for it to raise higher? This is a great setup and I need ideas for my future garage and my detailing business.

How much did the lift run ya?

that garage is awesome. Can you PM more pictures? Don't want to derail this thread or make a general lounge post? I'd love to see how it looks overall and where that lift goes up to as I see a hole for it to raise higher? This is a great setup and I need ideas for my future garage and my detailing business.

How much did the lift run ya?

Emailed you some pics.....

• 4 weeks later...

Not to be mean, but I can see why she would complain.  I like everybody else like to listen to music.  Doesn't mean my neighbors like to listen to it.  And I don't like to listen to theirs.  Usually the elderly have a hard time hearing.  Sounds like she isn't having that problem....lol

yeah but as a DJ i know all about volume controls and whats too loud and whats not.  do these speakers have the capability to rattle her house windows if i boosted them all the way up, abso-freakin-lutely.  

but there were guys working in the street, right in front of her house who said it wasnt loud at all.

You need to paint those walls.

I agree! The paper on those walls will yellow over time and also pick up more dirt. A couple quick coats of paint will help preserve the look and value of the investment you have made. :-)

Edited by DaveVY

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

i know i havent updated this in a while but we've added some RaceDeck flooring

attachicon.gif21078423_10155586839314804_4423969430514507110_n.jpg

attachicon.gif21230789_10155587069449804_6900785309444288200_n.jpg

attachicon.gif21200553_10155598914784804_4711909602273093583_o.jpg

And we have some NewAge cabinets being delivered this week.

So.... If you ever replace one of those cars are you going to replace the deck to match?

(That car goes THERE! THIS car goes HERE!  Get it right!)