Customer Service 866.965.0400

Discussion: Adam's new Tire Shine

Ok so I put a coat on my tires since I washed it Saturday and didn't apply any vrt

I have 35s with knobby sidewall and I will say it's easier to use than milk vrt

I just didn't a quick application And it's not "perfect" but since it was going to rain I figured it doesn't matter..

Also a little goes along way! I used about 4 sprays on one tire and then one on the block and kt made even coverage and got into the knobs well

9Y8OqUr.jpg

Ok so I put a coat on my tires since I washed it Saturday and didn't apply any vrt

I have 35s with knobby sidewall and I will say it's easier to use than milk vrt

I just didn't a quick application And it's not "perfect" but since it was going to rain I figured it doesn't matter..

Also a little goes along way! I used about 4 sprays on one tire and then one on the block and kt made even coverage and got into the knobs well

9Y8OqUr.jpg

dang, 4 sprays...that's great

this is different..... anyone else's tracking number say their tire shine shipped from Reno, NV?

Yep. New shipping center. They'll be adding another one east of the Mississippi soon. 

:banana: :banana: :banana: And HOLY BANANA!!  That stuff smells GREAT!!  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yeah I've been waiting for about a week and half for my order to ship as well. It apparently went out yesterday though so should be able to try this new stuff out soon. I am a local in Colorado (roughly three hours away from the headquarters) but found it quite odd that it shipped from Nevada. That can't possibly be very cost effective. I'm sure its not that much more but it all adds up in the end.

I put a coat on saturday evening, monday it rained.

While it was dry, it looked good, but after driving in the rain for 20 mins.

The tire shine was all gone???

Was the shine/gloss gone and the tire was dull but still had protection?...... EG: Semi flat or dull but still black and clean looking.

Will you have some at Carlisle in two weeks? I'll pick some up then. As others have said, SVRT is my fav Adam's product, and one of only two (the other being Meg's FX Tire Shine) that I will use. That being said, if the new Tire Shine is the shizznit, then I can save VRT to use on the fading trim of my SRT8 Bee, and the Viper (remember, the Viper being a 'vert, the interior is the exterior, so I use VRT there as well).

If this new Tire Shine doesn't sling, and lasts, then I will buy it by the gallon, and maybe bye-bye Meg's FX (although I really do like that as as well).

Used the new Tire Shine on the 392's Goodyear F1s.  I really like the results.  VRT make your tires looks new for sure.  However, this new Tire Shine makes them look 'showroom new'!  The shine and deep black make the tires just visually pop.  When applied with the foam applicator the shine is not obnoxious at all. No sling that I could see.  

This is truly one of the pieces that helps give your ride that 'new car' appeal again.

Got a bottle and tried it, it really shines up the tires..... Too shiney! (for my taste)

I am going back to VRT...... I like the matte, clean looking, natural finish.

I originally thought the same as you, but the next day most of the shine was knocked down and looked a lot like svrt