Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic 4-25-09 in New Alexandria, PA/PICS!

radstoy

newalexandria.jpg

A birdie told me that there will be a detail clinic to be held at Grabiak Performance Center April 25, 2009 in New Alexandria, PA. I understand Adam may well be in attendance to talk detailing. Ray,the manager, of the Performance just received a huge shipment of Adams product and it is currently on display. I have been on his case to put my toy in the showroom for the event but that remains to be seen. Hope to see you there. Rad :rockon::rockon::rockon:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A birdie told me that there will be a detail clinic to be held at Grabiak Performance Center April 25, 2009 in New Alexandria, PA. I understand Adam may well be in attendance to talk detailing. Ray,the manager, of the Performance just received a huge shipment of Adams product and it is currently on display. I have been on his case to put my toy in the showroom for the event but that remains to be seen. Hope to see you there. Rad :rockon::rockon::rockon:

That's one well informed birdie Rad! I'll be there myself, and hope that a few of the PA and OH clan can come out to have some good times at Grabiak from 8 - 1 on Saturday, April 25.:2thumbs:

That's one well informed birdie Rad! I'll be there myself, and hope that a few of the PA and OH clan can come out to have some good times at Grabiak from 8 - 1 on Saturday, April 25.:2thumbs:

Adam, I am excited re: the clinic. I know we had a fabulous gig last year with Jo Keffer. It can only be better this year with you. Can't wait to get the toy out and the clinic will constitute a fast start.:party:

Looking forward to meet you too! Also in attendance: Friend, Moderator, and our resident Graphic Artist, Rich Schmidt (MarylandVette,) and hopefully a few other members of the Gang:burnout:

Yea, now if only Adam's media guy would get off his butt and create the ad/flyer for this.

Oh, wait.... that's me! I'll have something :glasses: for you all soon. And I can't wait to meet everyone up there -- I'm sure it's going to be a great event. :2thumbs:

Yeah, where's SuperGraphicMan when we need him????:lol::lol:

Rich, sent you a p.m.

Man, I hope I can make that. We had plans to attend a cancer benefit car show in Bedford that day. Guess I'll have to see what the weather brings. Wish I could split myself into two.

8-1? That means I'll have to forego my beauty sleep and leave my house by 6:45. Geez, haven't been up that early since I retired! :lol:

. . .Man, I hope I can make that. We had plans to attend a cancer benefit car show in Bedford that day. Guess I'll have to see what the weather brings. Wish I could split myself into two.

8-1? That means I'll have to forego my beauty sleep and leave my house by 6:45. Geez, haven't been up that early since I retired! :lol:

My friends, I've just booked 3 hotel rooms on Friday the 24th at the local Hampton Inn in Blairsville. (1 mile from Grabiak Chevrolet) 2/ Queen Beds/ room.

Pie Cucina is the recommended Italian Restaurant in that town. Dinner is on me for all who attend on Friday night!:drool:italy.gif

So far, MarylandVette (Rich Schmidt) is coming that night I believe. Tom McDuffee is coming from Ohio, and Rich, you might come up the night before. That leaves 1 more room, 2 beds/ 2 people.

We'll draw names from the hat is a bunch of people want that room. I'm covering the rooms for moderators, good customers, or someone that I want to sleep with. :jester: Any takers:lol::lol:

Rooms are only $109/ night there, so if we fill the spaces, and anyone else wants to come, splitting a room at $55/ person won't kill anyones cash-flow! Besides, I'm buying the pasta and vino at the Cucina!:thumbsup:

My friends, I've just booked 3 hotel rooms on Friday the 24th at the local Hampton Inn in Blairsville. (1 mile from Grabiak Chevrolet) 2/ Queen Beds/ room.

Pie Cucina is the recommended Italian Restaurant in that town. Dinner is on me for all who attend on Friday night!:drool:italy.gif

So far, MarylandVette (Rich Schmidt) is coming that night I believe. Tom McDuffee is coming from Ohio, and Rich, you might come up the night before. That leaves 1 more room, 2 beds/ 2 people.

We'll draw names from the hat is a bunch of people want that room. I'm covering the rooms for moderators, good customers, or someone that I want to sleep with. :jester: Any takers:lol::lol:

Rooms are only $109/ night there, so if we fill the spaces, and anyone else wants to come, splitting a room at $55/ person won't kill anyones cash-flow! Besides, I'm buying the pasta and vino at the Cucina!:thumbsup: :hi:Adam this sounds to good to pass up Lord willing my wife and I will attend !:thumbsup:

Edited by Chris05GTO

Man this deal keeps getting better! A free clinic from the master and now a treat to dinner.....too good to pass up. Now if my boss will just keep me in the country on that weekend, I am all set to enjoy some excellent company.

Adam, you are the man. I'm pretty sure we're going to opt for the clinic on Saturday rather than the car show. As for Friday nite........that's a possibility. Don't need a room though. 45 min. to an hour to get there isn't that far. And if I had the room, you'd be staying here instead of a hotel. :thumbsup:

Looks like I'll be in Blairsville April 24th - 26th. :banana::banana::banana:

I was telling my wife about the clinic tonight. I was planning on leaving like 3:30 am to be there by 8 am.

She wants to take the kids out on Friday night and stay until Sunday. Apparently they have been asking to stay in a hotel. I said lets do it in April. They are ready.

So yeah, I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting all of you. :grouphug:

Rooms are only $109/ night there, so if we fill the spaces, and anyone else wants to come, splitting a room at $55/ person won't kill anyones cash-flow! Besides, I'm buying the pasta and vino at the Cucina!:thumbsup:

Man Adam seeins as how I'm a natural born mooch, I'll see you at dinner.

BTW Blairsville is about 8 miles east of Grabiak. Rad:lolsmack:

Man Adam seeins as how I'm a natural born mooch, I'll see you at dinner.

BTW Blairsville is about 8 miles east of Grabiak. Rad:lolsmack:

Fantastic! Those turkeys at the hotel must have been pretty motivated to get us to book rooms, as they significantly underestimated the distance, eh Rad!!??

Hey Adam, This is good news to have this event only 2 hours from home and 2 days before my birthday (nice present ) My wife and I do plan to attend, it will be nice to finally meet everyone.:xfingers: Hope that the 24th & 25th are nice days so I can drive my GTO!:thumbsup: This sounds like a good plan!!

Just don't expect too much. :jester: Blairsville is a fairly small town, and New Alexandria is even smaller. Just a little Pennsylvania town that happened to have a highway go through it.

Do you want any local car clubs to get this info or are we trying to keep it really small?

Rad, did they EVER get 22 done??

Edited by Rich

Rich US22 is a good question. Unfortunately it is pretty well torn up between Blairsville and New Alexandria but it is doable. Traffic is by and large one lane both ways but it keeps moving at 40 mph or better. :(

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

NOthing EVER changes with 22.