Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dylan it is great to have you back. Only you and Adam can elaborate on the time spent apart. I hope someday we will know the story.but all in do time. The truck is sick . Love the color. Your knowledge and passion will shine through again. This move has made Adams great once again. THE BEARD Is Back!!!!!!! Oh yeahhhh!

Thanks... and I'll try to get some up to date pics to share. Been a bit of a whirlwind over the last few weeks - the trucks first trip out of the garage in about a month was to the warehouse for this shoot.

Its definitely on my to do list... of course with the goal to 1-up myself ;)

sweet!! Still blows my mind how well that stuff finished down, too. Could use that on the softest of blacks and left no micro marring. Could get it to finish down better than finishing polish, which surprised me.

I was also impressed with the finish polish of scg on soft paint. Wouldn't mind seeing a tweak of finishing polish, maybe. Never could get fmp or finishing polish to not leave some micro marring on soft blacks.

Edited by suke

Used his version on SCG love it . Hope he ones up himself here :)

Yes I would love an AIO for my money details. Some people don't wantz too pay or could careless for full paint correction. They just want clean and shiny.

yup, agreed! I've actually been using it as a final step polish. Really really dig it.

You guys are too much! thanks so much for all the kindness... I promise to deliver on the hype. Excited to get some new projects rolling and continue to bring innovation to the brand.

Wait......weren't you the Cubs fan that told me that I should wash my car with Dial anti-bacterial soap?  Can't remember....

Hey Kyle - if I had known you guys were coming I would've stuck around a little longer - I got there at 7:30 and had promised to take the kids to a movie later that morning. Next month hopefully the weather will still be good enough for C&C. I should have a few more things done to the truck by then.

As long as the weather is decent I try not to miss C&C. Stick around a bit longer next time. There were cars still rolling in at 9am