Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who is this guy? Did he leave and now come back? Anyone with 'Von' in their name MUST be the 'TITS'! (Aka,...Awesome)

Dylan was here for quite a while. He's who got me started on detailing in the right direction about 6 years ago on Adam's Forum. He's probably responsible for maybe 90% of the products you are using from Adam's (not sure how many have been reformulated since February).

Who is this guy? Did he leave and now come back? Anyone with 'Von' in their name MUST be the 'TITS'! (Aka,...Awesome)

He was the product developer, left Adam's but on a good note, went to Surf City Garage and started a pro line there then SCG cut him loose, Adam reached out to Dylan and he's back.

Even though I don't participate on this forum too often, I lurk and follow what's going on a whole bunch. When I started getting into detailing about two years ago Dylan was one of the elements that attracted me to Adam's. I enjoyed all of his video and forum contributions because his explanations are always presented in a way that answers the question while being easy to understand, even for a novice. I'm a dedicated Adam's user and respect all of the staff no matter what but Dylan's departure definitely left a bit of an empty feeling. So very glad to see that he is back on the Adam's team!

B)

When do we get to see more pics of the C10!

Welcome back!! When u get time make up a thread on that awesome truck!!

Thanks... and I'll try to get some up to date pics to share. Been a bit of a whirlwind over the last few weeks - the trucks first trip out of the garage in about a month was to the warehouse for this shoot.

WOOT! Like I said on FB let's get an AIO! That's the ONE thing that came out of the SCG venture that I LOVED. 

Its definitely on my to do list... of course with the goal to 1-up myself ;)