Customer Service 866.965.0400

Big mistake

Big big big mistake.

Great big friggin' mistake.

Colossal mistake...one of the seven wonders of the world mistakes.

Yep. SCG you really ****** up letting talent like DVK go.

Great to see you back Dylan. Hope all is well with you and the family.

I can't lie, it DOES feel like home again!  Welcome back buddy.  You were sorely missed.

Edit:  I was introduced to Adams by a buddy of mine Eddie. From the very beginning, I was treated warmly, and my questions were answered completely, quickly, and without judgement.  Dylan seemingly took a personal interest in my detailing upbringing/education, and the results have been spectacular ever since.  To me, Dylan and Adam's were synonymous.   When employees buy into your corporate mission statement, its a powerful thing, and it seemed to me that Adam employed people that did just that.  My participation in this forum slowed after Dylan left.  It wasn't because I lost faith in Adam's products as I continued to buy those that consistently impressed me.  It just felt less personable, less grounded.  Dylan's return has restored that, and I've always enjoyed the innovations he's been a part of.  I'm excited for Dylan's return, and the future for the company I've supported for so long.  You guys have a special corporate strategy forming here, and it can't happen without your partnership!

Edited by IrishCurse

First the Flex returns and now Dyan?!?!  It truly is starting to feel like the old days. 

:)

Also, this....

Even though I don't participate on this forum too often, I lurk and follow what's going on a whole bunch. When I started getting into detailing about two years ago Dylan was one of the elements that attracted me to Adam's. I enjoyed all of his video and forum contributions because his explanations are always presented in a way that answers the question while being easy to understand, even for a novice. I'm a dedicated Adam's user and respect all of the staff no matter what but Dylan's departure definitely left a bit of an empty feeling. So very glad to see that he is back on the Adam's team!

B)