New & Improved Glass Cleaner | FAQ and Discussion

Team Adam's

Question

ADAM'S NEW & IMPROVED GLASS CLEANER FORMULA

• Safe for Tinted Windows
  • Streak Free Glass Cleaning with Pleasant Scent
  • Eco-Friendly, No Ammonia or Alcohol
  • Optical Clarifiers Keep Glass Clear for Improved Visibility

Some would say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" but at Adam's Polishes when we see an opportunity to improve a product we take it! Our Glass Cleaner has been a favorite of enthusiasts and professionals for years so finding a way to make a customer favorite even better was no small job. We are happy to say though, that our new and improved formula builds on the fantastic reputation of our previous generation Glass Cleaner.

Adam's New & Improved Formula Glass Cleaner takes advantage of new breakthroughs in in polymer technology to create a cleaner that contains no harmful or harsh chemicals, cleanes effortlessly even in unforgiviing conditions, and features optical clarifiers that help improve clarity and visibility.  The added bonus of a new UV stable formula and scent mean the experience of using our Glass Cleaner will be just as great as the results it produces.

The New Forumla is still safe for factory and aftermarket tinted windows and works great on both the inside or outside of your glass. So use Adam's Glass Cleaner to remove those bug splats from the front glass, or fingerprints and haze from the inside - either way the new and improved formula will leave your glass clean and streak free.

Plus it works great on navigation screens, flat screen televisions, smartphones, sunglasses and all the glass around your home as well! Use with and Adam's Microfiber Glass Cleaning towel for effortless, streak free performance on shower doors, bathroom mirrors, and your home windows. The eco-friendly formula is safe around pets and kids with no harmful additives that are bad for the environment or your family.

PRO TIP! All glass cleaners are sensitive to dirty towels. So, if you use a towel that's previously been used for polishing or waxing, remaining product residue is bound to leach out and smear your glass. Dedicated glass towels are your best bet and make sure that saturated towels are replaced with fresh ones for maximum performance.

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-new-glass-cleaner-16oz.html?___SID=U

24 answers to this question

WHATS NEW?

• Improved cleaning power, cuts thru even more stubborn film and contamination
  • Easier to use. Flashes off faster for less wiping
  • Lower streaking, even less than our previous formula
  • Advanced polymer cleaning agents leave glass clearer and keeps them cleaner for longer
  • New, more distinct clear green color - so you don't mistake it for Total Interior Detailer
  • Works with a variety of towels so you can use the one you like best
  • New UV stable formulation means consistent color that doesn't fade with exposure to UV rays

WHATS THE SAME?

• Safe for factory and aftermarket tint
  • Ammonia and alcohol free, eco friendly, pet and people safe
  • Compatible with Adam's Glass Sealant
  • Lemon/Lime/Citrus Scent
  • Works on nav screens, flat screens, tablets, phones, eyeglasses, sunglasses, etc.
  • Same price for gallons and 16oz bottles

I tried the new Glass Cleaner out yesterday after washing my Fiat (with new blue soap of course).  Some initial observations are as follows:

- It cleans the glass really well (as it should).  I usually spray some on the glass and a spritz on a fresh portion of a glass cleaning towel.  Then I wipe down the section of glass.  I follow that with a separate dry glass cleaning towel to buff off residue and remove minor streaks.  It definitely cut through the haze that builds up on interior glass without effort.

- The scent is great...much closer to the original bright green stuff.  The TID colored batch of glass cleaner never quite smelled right to me.

- Streaking? None, nada, zip, zilch, zero.  I didn't have any real streaking issue with the prior Glass Cleaner. I believe that comes down to technique and dedicated towels.

- The only thing I noticed is that my on my second pass with a dry towel, my towel tended to drag noticeably more as tried to remove remaining residues/streaks.  Not a real issue by any means...that's just something that stood out.

- Color? Well, it doesn't look like TID anymore so that's good.  Looks a lot like APC though...so check your labels  :-)

Overall I see this an improved product for sure.  My glass was crystal clear when finished and the product slots nicely in the Adam's lineup.  Very easy and pleasant to use.  I feel like it delivers a true Adam's experience.

:)

Guys and gals if you haven't tried the New Glass Cleaner you are missing out! This my friends is another great Adam's product......

Take advantage of the DAD15 code and treat yourself......guys get two because you or your wife will want one inside the house too.

Should be lots of this juice making it way into everyones hands now... be sure to share any thoughts, questions, or feedback here and more importantly be sure to post your product reviews to the site (both gallon and 16oz)

Customers less familiar with the products than our die hards here on AF regularly comment on how helpful the reviews on the site are.

I just got a gallon of the old stuff that I'm getting ready to crack open. Any suggestions on how to get my windows dirty faster so I can burn through it and try the new stuff?

Use it on the grimy a$$ house windows :)

Edited by Ricky Bobby

I just got a gallon of the old stuff that I'm getting ready to crack open. Any suggestions on how to get my windows dirty faster so I can burn through it and try the new stuff?

Use it as windshield washer fluid in your vehicles. Haha.

I'm curious, does anyone still use newspaper to clean their windows as my old man taught me?  Wondering as well how Adam's glass cleaner reacts to newspaper?

"IF" I have any around I prefer it to other wiping apparatus, but I have not tried Adam's window towels either.

Lol, unless you use the fancy detailing gloves, which sadly I can't as they turn into sweat balloons!  Only when I have to pack bearings, and only on the hand holding the grease, not the bearing hand.

I don't mind the ink, reminds me of silly-puddy.  Ordering up a gallon!

Just gave the new version a go in the house and I am impressed with the results. Did the bathroom mirror and tablet screen. No streaks and worked quicker than the old formula. Smell wise I like the old formula. I was that way with the V2 DS too but the new scent grew on me so who knows maybe this one will too. But when it comes to cleaning this one gets the job done better. Great job you guys!

Yeah it still has a very nice scent. No complaints. This product is killer and its also one I kick myself for not buying sooner! It makes a huge difference. I never could get glass perfect in the past with all the store bought stuff. But with this in the arsenal you will get far and above better results.

Edited by Junior

I received a bottle of this in my mystery box.  Tried it then ordered the glass care kit.  This stuff works almost too well.  It is hard to believe how clean glass can be.  The problem is now everyone else's windshield looks dirty.  So if I have a friend at my house I clean and seal their windshield.  They are amazed.  The sealant also works very well.  Not sure on longevity yet but I will be ordering a gallon of the cleaner.

3 hours ago, mikemccrary said:

I bought a gallon of the new cleaner. Curious if it should be diluted or not?

Not necessary.  I personally use the Brilliant Glaze on my glass, especially inside.  Gets rid of that film that every car gets inside on their glass.