Customer Service 866.965.0400

What would you do ??

89_zlife

Question

Okay question is what would you in these situations. Okay i spent all day yesterday (8 hours) detailing my truck and got it looking great , keep in mind this is my daily driver and i have a gravel driveway , well last night it rained a little and after driving to work this morning and on my lunch break i went outside and just looked at my truck and it was almost dirty again , not filthy but the paint just looks like it has small dirt particles or something on it along with spots of tireshine that were slung off the tires. What would you guys do in that situation? Rewash or some form of wipedown with detail spray??

12 answers to this question

I hate tire sling more than I hate a dirty truck. I have been playing with different methods and it always seems to sling the least when I wait for it to "dry" then wipe it down with a towel before driving. It knocks the shine down, but I have grown to like the "natural" look more anyway.

I drove my black Vette 30 miles through a BAD rainstorm to a show once and it looked like  yours when I got there.  Waterless wash was my best friend.  I had a crowd around me watching and not believing that I was using Waterless Wash and just wiping it down and not one scratch or streak.  I did use Detail Spray afterwards just to bring out her shine.  Made a lot of believers and handed out a lot of samples that day.  And I came home with a nice little trophy.

Great stuff.