Customer Service 866.965.0400

Loyal to Adam's but like trying other products

cpetes

Question

Hey guys, I am a long time Adam's user and really like the results I get! I was doing a little researching and came across a company that goes by Auto Finesse. Their waxes look to be really nice. Seeing if people have any experience with their products and what kind of results they got. The comply is located in the UK...

Also, if there is anybody else that has tried other products please let me know. Like I said this is more of a comparative research as I will always use Adam's products I like to tell my customers what else is out there. 

Happy Labor Day Weekend y'all!

16 answers to this question

As a dealer I like to try and keep current with what the market is offering. That said, I put our Adam's line against anything out there, and Patriot is simply amazing. It's pricey, but the results are priceless (sorry MasterCard). Everytime I use I am blown away.

Bruce.

I have tried Auto Finesse Spirit and it was a PITA to remove because I left it on too long, it did look really nice after about 30 minute removal job on my hood.  I ended up selling the pot that I had.  Patriot is by far way easier to use.  

I also have a pot of Desire waiting to be used.

Auto Finesse makes a ton of boutique pot waxes. Patriot if you have it will stack up against any of them just fine.

If you are a dedicated paste wax guy you aren't doing yourself any favors with the Auto Finesse stuff. Adams paste waxes are great for what they are intended to do and at their price points.

I'm with Guz, iron out is all I tried and it was a waste of $18 since DWC 1:1 smells better and works much better at paint Decon. Iron out I wanted to throw up with the smell.

I appreciate the responses guys! It looks like I'm set on a brilliant glaze and Patriot combo! This was never meant to start any forum/name bashing, just like knowing what else is out there and having a solid opinion on the competition

No worries Petes, like the rules state light discussion and comparison is always welcome.

However I'm here to give honest opinion and having had experience with the brand that was my conclusion, at the price point of the BG/Patriot combo you really can't go wrong and the shine and ease of use is great.

While as of late I've sort of started collecting waxes, to be honest you would probably have a hard time telling the difference between Americana or patriot against any of the other boutique waxes. Find one you like, that smells to your fancy, and rub it on.

In the end, the wax is only as good as your prep/correction anyway

I've tried a bunch of stuff from Auto Finesse, and really wanted to like it, but can't really get into most of it.

Finale detail spray: Decent enough, nice and slick with good beading between washes.  That said I've already ordered a replacement.

Triple AIO: Easy to apply, major PITA to remove, could never get anywhere near the results by hand that others claim.

Tough Coat sealant: Smells like a bottle of straight gasoline, never even used it.

Crystal glass cleaner: Sucks

Citrus APC: Wouldn't remove week-old tire dressing, let alone brake dust.

Edited by zw470