Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally finished the detached garage..

bosco1

Garage looks great.  Do you wish you would have made it deeper though?

A 40x40 was going to be 100k so had to settle with 32x28. Still will have nice sitting area also behind the vettes with flat screen and table. Hope to have everything in on Monday. I'll try to get another pic...

A 40x40 was going to be 100k so had to settle with 32x28. Still will have nice sitting area also behind the vettes with flat screen and table. Hope to have everything in on Monday. I'll try to get another pic...

It is the labor that is expensive.  As far as material goes, there isn't much more.  Concrete would probably be the expensive part of materials involved.  A lot of labor involved in finishing concrete.

Edited by LFairbanks

Lifts are a lot cheaper than square footage....

It would be nice to have both though.  I showed my wife your pictures and she commented "that is what a garage is suppose to look like".  Mine is 24 x 45 and attached.  But I can only park two cars in the front half.  The back half is chucked full of tools.  Chop saws, table saw, jointer, planer, shaper, press, etc.  I call mine organized chaos.  And she finds it amazing that I notice if a screwdriver is missing.  She complains about the amount of tools I have until she needs something made, or repaired.

DANG!!  You have a nice selection of toys there! 

I'm kinda partial to the 60th. ;)

Thanks Rich, I bought some Adams off you guys at the All Corvette show at Bill Gatton Chevy in Bristol, Tn. put on by Vettes of the Smokies. The 60th was parked almost in front of your booth.

dan