Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wiper blade recommendations

Erictski

Question

Thanks for all the suggestions.  store I stopped at was out of the icons in sizes for my wifes corolla so I went with Trico Ice for winter.  ill be guying the Icons for my truck and see how they compare.  Sounds like the Icon is the way to go.

Thanks for all the suggestions.  store I stopped at was out of the icons in sizes for my wifes corolla so I went with Trico Ice for winter.  ill be guying the Icons for my truck and see how they compare.  Sounds like the Icon is the way to go.

Toyota will sell just the inserts for your wife's car.  I know both Toyota and Honda do.  It is the route I go with both of these brands and they work well.  Cheaper too.  I think I paid around $18 for all 3 wiper blade inserts for my DD.  If I remember correctly when I had a Tundra it was $5 or less for a side.  I could be wrong on that as it has been a few years since I owned the vehicle.

Edited by LFairbanks

Not to sound like a pitch man but I find myself using wipers less, and less aggressive when I do by keeping the windshield glass clean and a fairly regular coat of Glass Sealant on there. Hopefully that means my investment in Bosh Icons lasts me longer.

Edited by stripesace

Sounds like you already went with Bosch, but I like the PIAA Si Tech blades. In sunnt California I get a few years out of them, mostly to hold parking tickets! But when I need them, they work amazing.

Bruce

Borch icons here as well.

Make sure you pay attention to the blades if they have an A and B option for your size blades. The A and Breakfast signify which side of the vehicle the wiper is made for/will work best on. My truck requires an A and B side.

Also if you didn't know the left side of the vehicle is drivers side. Vehicle side is noted from sitting in drivers front seat.