Customer Service 866.965.0400

Things have changed.........

xlr8rvette

Question

Haven't been on forum for awhile. Used last drop of Adams Shampoo Saturday. Went to order more plus a few items. Everything is different....The Shampoo is now blue.... Of course I've changed too. Due to occasional sore back the only vehicle I now wash is the Vette. The others go to a hand carwash. The logic being if I gave up golf the sore back would go away, but then with washing all the other cars the sore back would return. Thus this system makes sense to me.

Back to the issue at hand. In addition to the Shampoo I wanted the red and blue polish applicators. You only have the blue. You use to have the same in red plus a different shape ( like a flying saucer) in black. There was also a large variety of microfibers including white with a black border, and a blue one with no edging. You also had a rejuvenator for the microfibers and great white drying towel. I have a large assortment  of microfibers and great whites and a half a jug of the rejuvenating juice. Also a lot of 8 oz Adams polish containers most half full, a half gallon of detail spray, green wheel cleaner, glass cleaner, all purpose cleaner and BrilIiant Glaze ( which you still sell...Great !). I am ,however, out of the carpet cleaner and didn't see it on the site.

I am by no means complaining. Being an Adams customer since 2008 has been a very positive experience. I just need to refigure what I need. The "Blue" Shampoo is easy. Perhaps someone could read between the above lines and give some advise.

Thank you

8 answers to this question

I'm not sure where it is you were looking but I see basically all of the items you mentioned are still on the site. Maybe try digging through the site a little harder and if you still can't find it I'm sure someone with more time could provide you some direct links. The site is most likely different than when you ordered last but it is very easy to use. 

Welcome back, Bill!  The site and products have changed a bit but, as Tim said, most of the items you mentioned are still available...

The applicators for which you're looking are listed on the BUFFING PADS & APPLICATORS page:

ADAM'S RED WAXING HEX GRIP APPLICATOR

ADAM'S BLUE HEX GRIP APPLICATOR (FOR REVIVE HAND POLISH)

ADAM'S PREMIUM INTERIOR DRESSING APPLICATORS (2 PACK)

Many of the microfiber towels you mentioned are listed on the MICROFIBER TOWELS page:

ADAM'S SINGLE SOFT TOWEL

ADAM'S BORDERLESS BLUE TOWELs are now GRAY

ADAM'S MICROFIBER REVITALIZER & BRIGHTENER

Most of the other chemicals you mentioned are also still available:

PAINT CORRECTING & PAINT FINISHING POLISH COMBO

ADAM'S DETAIL SPRAY

ADAM'S GLASS CLEANER

ADAM'S ALL PURPOSE CLEANER

ADAM'S BRILLIANT GLAZE

ADAM'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANER

Alas, Green Wheel Cleaner was discontinued, but ADAM'S DEEP WHEEL CLEANER remains available.

When in doubt, try the site's SEARCH function (in the upper right corner of the page), and don't forget to use Promotional/Coupon Code SHINEON for 10% off your purchase.

Edited by Norton

^ Nice post !! If you cant find what your looking for it might have been discontinued, but ask on the forum if you need something. I know I have 9 16 oz bottles of the old red shampoo, never can tell what's out there that someone might be willing to let go or trade.

Thank you for that post Steve! I was typing up all of that information just now with links, but I see you beat me to it :)

Welcome back Bill. In regards to the new blue Car Shampoo, it was reformulated about a year and a half ago to be higher concentration, more suds, and more slick. We updated the color to blue to match the rest of our blue washing products, and we changed the scent to a wild berry scent instead of cherry, since Super VRT has a very similar cherry scent.

If you have any questions about any new or updated products since your last visit, please let us know and we'll gladly help out!

Welcome back Bill, you are correct a lot of our products have changed and been improved, however a lot of things have remained the same. For one we still have a lot of good advice from our Adam's Team and forum member that are always willing to help out as you probably remember. If you have any question feel free to ask.

Haven't been on forum for awhile. Used last drop of Adams Shampoo Saturday. Went to order more plus a few items. Everything is different....The Shampoo is now blue.... Of course I've changed too. Due to occasional sore back the only vehicle I now wash is the Vette. The others go to a hand carwash. The logic being if I gave up golf the sore back would go away, but then with washing all the other cars the sore back would return. Thus this system makes sense to me.

Back to the issue at hand. In addition to the Shampoo I wanted the red and blue polish applicators. You only have the blue. You use to have the same in red plus a different shape ( like a flying saucer) in black. There was also a large variety of microfibers including white with a black border, and a blue one with no edging. You also had a rejuvenator for the microfibers and great white drying towel. I have a large assortment  of microfibers and great whites and a half a jug of the rejuvenating juice. Also a lot of 8 oz Adams polish containers most half full, a half gallon of detail spray, green wheel cleaner, glass cleaner, all purpose cleaner and BrilIiant Glaze ( which you still sell...Great !). I am ,however, out of the carpet cleaner and didn't see it on the site.

I am by no means complaining. Being an Adams customer since 2008 has been a very positive experience. I just need to refigure what I need. The "Blue" Shampoo is easy. Perhaps someone could read between the above lines and give some advise.

Thank you

You have to keep up son!!  Around here, you blink and something changes!    :lolsmack:

Geeezzz... Don't feel bad.

I've been out of the hardcore detailing scene for over 5 years. Totally lost when I started doing research.

Until I got here that is!

First time in my life I actually WANT to get out and detail my car. Can't wait to try most (all?) of these Adams products.