Customer Service 866.965.0400

Size Options

With the release of the select few new 8 oz products, would any one else like to have more products available in various sizes? I feel like some products, I wouldn't mind picking up an 8 oz of the product oppose to lets say 16 oz's. The option would be nice I think, and also offer lower price for products that may not see a lot of use. This would all vary on the person and how often the product is used by such person.

I'd like to see a bigger all purpose cleaner or detail spray since I tend to use more of that product, but really with the gallon sizes it is probably more cost effective to buy those.

As far as smaller sizes... I can't think of another product I would need less of... Maybe Revive Hand Polish.

I'd like to see the new 8oz bottles in a 16oz variety for things like shampoo, leather conditioner, buttery, revive, etc. From what I hear the new bottles are nalgene and a little sturdier for squeeze products. 

I'd like to see a bigger all purpose cleaner or detail spray since I tend to use more of that product, but really with the gallon sizes it is probably more cost effective to buy those.

As far as smaller sizes... I can't think of another product I would need less of... Maybe Revive Hand Polish.

They used to do 36oz bottles but they found people were just buying gallons instead.

I like the option of the smaller bottles also but I'd use mine as a travel kit for shows and such. Also because I have a garage up camp and a ton more space to work on my vehicles it would be nice to have the smaller bottles for up there because I don't use as much. I can leave them up there and if I don't use it only 8oz goes to waste not 16/32/1 gallon.

I get the point how 16 Oz bottles are optimal for multiple uses, more vehicles, or to last longer. I was thinking in terms of a LPS, or buttery wax, tire shine, anything really; for those applications where a person is only applying such products meant to last maybe 2-3 times a year for their own vehicle instead of a detailing business. Where I see 16 Oz and gallon jugs optimal. Just a thought.

Id love to get some heavier duty bottles as well.

I wonder if maybe they could do them as a special order item once and a while or something, kind like the deal of the day.

Yeah at the very least for the APC. I'm on my 3rd bottle already because it cracks at the bottom

They make a heavier duty bottle already for spray products in a 32oz size ;) 

I just want the nalgene bottles in 16oz for the cream products still offered in 16oz, and as an empty bottle option. I can transfer my own labels hehe

They make a heavier duty bottle already for spray products in a 32oz size ;)

I just want the nalgene bottles in 16oz for the cream products still offered in 16oz, and as an empty bottle option. I can transfer my own labels hehe

Or offer the Nalgene bottles this way with a pull top so they are pre labeled

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/empty-bottles-sprayers/adam-s-empty-bottles.html

Back when I first joined Adams 3 -4 years ago, I was all about having the big 36oz bottles and I considered them a must. Now since I buy by the gallon I just use a standard 16oz or even the heavy duty 32oz bottle Adams offers. Seriously , this bottle will not break and it's so well made. You will be satisfied for sure. But I wouldn't mind have the products bottled in 16oz and 36oz. So hopefully they will bring back so larger size bottles of some products.

Ok so I did some research and figured out I'll need 10 8oz bottles with sprayers and 6 8oz bottles with pop tops. I will also buy all 16 8oz bottles with pop tops and use applicators. :D  :D  :D I understand having this option puts more strain on the shipping dept. because of all the different options so I will understand if Adams doesn't offer these as an option.