Customer Service 866.965.0400

No more Quick Sealant?

JJ Stin

Question

I was getting ready to make an order & can't find Quick Sealant anymore? I loved using that stuff! I was wondering if its still on here? I haven't made an order since last Summer. Been slacking, but since I got a new truck and everything. Want it looking real good & stuff.

If not available anymore, can I use the Liquid Paint Sealant & apply it by hand instead of a Flex or PC?

14 answers to this question

Quick Sealant is no longer available and you can absolutely apply Liquid Paint Sealant by hand. Just use the black microfiber applicators. I prefer it for doing a whole car. I love Quick Sealant for wheels, but I don't think I would ever use it for a whole car, much less a truck.

Quick Sealant is no longer available and you can absolutely apply Liquid Paint Sealant by hand. Just use the black microfiber applicators. I prefer it for doing a whole car. I love Quick Sealant for wheels, but I don't think I would ever use it for a whole car, much less a truck.

I loved it, used it on my old truck & my 4Runner. I was very impressed with it.

Thats a bummer, I loved that stuff!

When and if Quick Sealant makes its return, i will say it was a phenomenal sealant for wheels and glass. Literally spray on and wipe off until it's disappeared.

Great product and still glad I have my can I bought last year which still feels full after many uses. That stuff lasts a long time per can!

Just to let you guys know, I'm an Adams dealer in SW MO, and I happen to have a bit of quick sealant still in inventory. I never had much luck selling it, probably because I haven't really used it much myself. I do like it on wheels, though! I don't recall how much I have left, and of course I have to keep a couple of cans for myself  :D but would be happy to hook anyone up if you're interested.