Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chevy 20% off sale

GXPaycheck

Couldn't resist. Now I am getting a new ride to de-swirl. 2016 Chevy SS, same Mystic Green as the current one.

With the sale, sticker is less than what I paid for the '14. Would like to have gotten more for the trade, but I'm still happy.

Won't be able to take delivery until I get back from work in a week :-(

Couldn't resist. Now I am getting a new ride to de-swirl. 2016 Chevy SS, same Mystic Green as the current one.

With the sale, sticker is less than what I paid for the '14. Would like to have gotten more for the trade, but I'm still happy.

Won't be able to take delivery until I get back from work in a week :-(

Going on Monday to look at one of the same color. It's always been my fave. That price is too low to pass up. I've lusted after a Scat Pack Charger but good Lord they're expen$ive.

Paul, does that mean Casper the ATS may be leaving?

I also took advantage of a Chevy sale, not the 20% off, as what I purchased was used, but close to it and way too good of a deal to pass up. :ph34r: 

Rich already knows, as we communicated about it before I took the plunge.  :cheers: 

Just putting the final steps on the "Adamization" processes, and will post up some pictures in another topic.

Congrats Brian!

(why did I say Chris) wtf 

Funny I heard about this sale last week ..so yesterday I called A dealer that has the one I been looking for 2016 White Hot M6 and they said there is no 20% off discount on the SS or Corvette ..is there something I should say to them? No other dealer has this combo in the region

Received email back stating that the SS is included that the salesman mistook the SS for another car..probably the Camaro. (Apparently another uneducated sales person in regards to the SS)

Edited by Mongosg8

Tell them there's this thing called the Internet. It can be used to call b*** s*** when an auto dealer is shoveling it.

I dont think it includes Camaro (including SS) or Corvette.  But should include the Chevy SS.

I never get too worked up about these things as I have never bought a new vehicle at less than 20% off anyway.

Brian, post pictures when you get it !

Congrats Brian!

(why did I say Chris) wtf 

Funny I heard about this sale last week ..so yesterday I called A dealer that has the one I been looking for 2016 White Hot M6 and they said there is no 20% off discount on the SS or Corvette ..is there something I should say to them? No other dealer has this combo in the region

Received email back stating that the SS is included that the salesman mistook the SS for another car..probably the Camaro. (Apparently another uneducated sales person in regards to the SS)

That's BS. If they don't want to comply, go to another dealer and show the first one the car when you get it.

Check out MyronM on the SSForum. His dealership is selling at 25% off and he will ship! If I had more time I would've gone that route.

Edited by GXPaycheck

Don't want to spoil his fun, but another forum member also picked up an SS during this sale.  Blue!  (not me).  Glad to see you guys are buying American (mostly) and helping the economy.  He just needs to get on here and let us all see it!!  

And I can't wait to see your green machine too!

Congrats on your new purchase!  :2thumbs:

That's BS. If they don't want to comply, go to another dealer and show the first one the car when you get it.

Check out MyronM on the SSForum. His dealership is selling at 25% off and he will ship! If I had more time I would've gone that route.

I agree Brian .. the sales manager did call me and apologize for the mix up. I guess the salesman is a little green behind the ears.

Also thanks for the heads up. For another 5% I can wait for it to be shipped. I really love my G8 and I was going to wait for the 2017 but for this deal all I need to do is hope for a decent trade .. Since my sale fell through.  

Congrats on the purchase!!! Cannot wait to see it. 

Don't want to spoil his fun, but another forum member also picked up an SS during this sale.  Blue!  (not me).  Glad to see you guys are buying American (mostly) and helping the economy.  He just needs to get on here and let us all see it!!  

Put it this way Rich, My father, my grandfather and my uncles growing up did not allow any foreign cars in their driveways .. LOL!

They would hate me ..my DD is a 20 year old civic.. wifes old car ..she is a Honda lover  :mellow:

Well technically, it's Australian ;-)

I would agree Rich, but with that same thought then wouldnt any of the "foreign" brnads that have any type of dealership over here technically help the economy as it puts money into our citizens pockets for their work at the location? as well as a tax base for the local area? 

I agree Brian .. the sales manager did call me and apologize for the mix up. I guess the salesman is a little green behind the ears.

Also thanks for the heads up. For another 5% I can wait for it to be shipped. I really love my G8 and I was going to wait for the 2017 but for this deal all I need to do is hope for a decent trade .. Since my sale fell through.  

Congrats on the purchase!!! Cannot wait to see it. 

Put it this way Rich, My father, my grandfather and my uncles growing up did not allow any foreign cars in their driveways .. LOL!

They would hate me ..my DD is a 20 year old civic.. wifes old car ..she is a Honda lover  :mellow:

I was raised that you ONLY buy GM and you buy a new car every 3 years and pay CASH every time.  That lasted until around 98 when I got my Grand Prix Daytona. Still GM, but then it was a 5 year plan.  I still pay cash for my "toys", but not the daily driver.  And with the cost of cars anymore and the low to sometimes "NO" interest rates any more, you're not doing too bad to make payments and let your own money stay in the bank.  

You won't ever see a foreign car in my driveway, but unfortunately, my daughter owns all Fords, and my son drives a Kia.  

I screwed up somewhere.   :lolsmack:

There was a time i felt the same way Rich, but my Tundra is more American made than my Silverado's were. If GM could have gotten me one that didn't vibrate at 73 MPH I'd still be driving GM. 

And I was treated so poorly by GM that I won't buy their cars anymore either. 

Yeah I know. But it's GM, Chevy, and some of that money comes back here. At this point, this country needs every penny it can get.

Exactly! Personally when I buy something, I look for a product that's made in the US by a US manufacturer, if I can't find it, I look for something made by US company but manufactured abroad and only when neither products exist I buy foreign.

This forum has me wanting to go out and buy a ss lol. They are awesome dual purpose rides looks like your going out for the groceries and then you look inside to see a clutch lol. My buddy test drove one and said its a well built machine. Maybe in a few years I'll pick one up instead of my plans for another lexus. And tell all the new ss owners to start posting pics

Well I have someone coming to look at my G8 tomorrow. If I sell her Im going to call any dealer I can find in the U.S. That has the SS I want.

I was just screwed from the dealer I was hoping to trade my G8 in for an SS locally.  

First they tried to sell me the SS that the owner has been driving as a co. demo ..I look at it as a used car now not new.  When I told them I want a virgin SS that hasn't been polluted they looked at me like I was nuts. Plus their trade in was LOL insulting.  

Well I have someone coming to look at my G8 tomorrow. If I sell her Im going to call any dealer I can find in the U.S. That has the SS I want.

I was just screwed from the dealer I was hoping to trade my G8 in for an SS locally.

First they tried to sell me the SS that the owner has been driving as a co. demo ..I look at it as a used car now not new. When I told them I want a virgin SS that hasn't been polluted they looked at me like I was nuts. Plus their trade in was LOL insulting.

Hopefully you can sell it soon and get an SS, that car is ridiculously nice