Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze and Americana Wax = Perfection

GST Auto Detail

Question

18 answers to this question

Americana + BG is probably the best combination of products I have ever used. Both incredibly easy on and off, and the shine is so intense it almost defies logic.

Oh, and the combination of scents between the two are perhaps my favorite of all Adam's products.

I agree, but would there be any benefit to using the G&G over the Americana?

Yes. Using G&G after every several washes will add some protection and shine to a vehicle with Americana. 

Just ordered my Americana kit. Planning on using it as follows correct me if I'm wrong with this process.

Polish with PFP with white foam

Apply LPS wait for 20mins. then wipe off

Apply Brilliant Glaze after all panels covered then wipe off

Apply Americana wait for 20-30 mins. then wipe off

Apply 2nd coating wait for 20mins. then wipe off

Just ordered my Americana kit. Planning on using it as follows correct me if I'm wrong with this process.

Polish with PFP with white foam

Apply LPS wait for 20mins. then wipe off

Apply Brilliant Glaze after all panels covered then wipe off

Apply Americana wait for 20-30 mins. then wipe off

Apply 2nd coating wait for 20mins. then wipe off

I don't believe you need to wait at all when removing Brilliant Glaze and Americana Wax.  From the videos I've seen, you simply apply it to a panel and the wipe off.  That's how I apply/remove Brilliant Glaze.  With the Americana, I apply it to several body panels, sometimes half the car, before I wipe it off. 

I don't believe you need to wait at all when removing Brilliant Glaze and Americana Wax.  From the videos I've seen, you simply apply it to a panel and the wipe off.  That's how I apply/remove Brilliant Glaze.  With the Americana, I apply it to several body panels, sometimes half the car, before I wipe it off. 

This is correct. Allowing Americana to cure for 30-60 minutes maximizes its durability, but it's not required to get excellent performance.