Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing foot wear

DetailedbyTate

Crocs...ugly, but in our weather they are the best option.  No fabric to dry, and when your feet get hot just give them a squirt with the hose.

P.S.  I do NOT wear them away from the house!

Edited by mc2hill

Hah, well i misinterpreted the subject.

I use Adam's leather conditioner on my dress Western boots. And then there was the time at a car show I demo'd Leather Cleaner on a woman's leather casual shoe. It worked great, and she bought product. Not sure my wife fully appreciated me doing that.

So, when I wash & detail cars if I typically wear an old pair of work boots, or an old pair of fabric sneakers,

Bruce

If you can find a set of these on sale, I highly recommend them.  Regular thing flip flops take a lot out of me while working outside.  

http://www.sanuk.com/mens-sandals/beer-cozy/SMS2839.html

I actually have several sets of those. They are the most comfortable sandals i have worn in years. They have a bit of arch support that most foam sandals dont. The only problem I have had when wearing these and washing a car is, when you get soapy water on your foot and its slips all around in the sandal. 

I think they use to sell one that had a bottle opener in the sole, cant remember if it was this brand or another one.