Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is there a consensus on the best pressure washer for Adam's Foam cannon?

Sandalwood

Question

I have a Generac One Wash as my around the house pressure washer. You can select between 4 different pressures. The lowest setting is 2000 psi and the highest is 3100 psi. It has a flow of 2.8 gpm. I use 2000 psi setting for the foam cannon, works amazing. Best gas pressure washer I've owned thus far for general use.

6602.jpg

Edited by philhibner

I bought a variable PSI Generac gas press washer 4 years ago and haven't had 1 hiccup out of it ( knock on wood ).

I use it mostly to clean the boat after fishing ( every other weekend ) and for the Foam Cannon which I couldn't be happier with.

Same model as Philhibner posted.

Edited by pmichael2011

There isn't going to be a "best" pressure washer.  That's like asking what car does Adam's products work on best.  Anything inside the recommended range will work just fine.  With that said, a large amount of at home detailers use the Greenworks 1600 pressure washer from Lowe's.  It's $99 and can be had on sale for $89 or $79.  I hope this helps.

Edited by csikx

Lowes has the Greenworks electric power washer for $79 on Black Friday. It is 1600 psi and 1.2 gpm. Does anyone know if this would work with the foam cannon?

I have this exact pressure washer and it works awesome with the foam cannon. Hope this helps.

Kyle

still holding up?

It is holding up with no issues whatsoever .In fact,  I had it outside one night this past summer when I fished up a car and unplugged the water but left the unit plugged in the electrical outlet. My son had a bunch of his friends over and playing in the yard that night, I got up in the morning and someone had turned the power on and it was running all night with no water running through it ! Expecting the worse, I hooked up the water turned it on to see if it still worked, it did ! I have used it 20 or so times since then, still with no issues. I love the fact you pug it in, and turn it on, doesn't tip and is more than enough power to blast crap off from under wheel wells, undercarriages, wheels, etc, and perfect for a foam cannon. I do have a 3100 psi to do bigger jobs, but this is perfect for stuff around the house and cars as well. Bought one for the inlaws that are older and they use it all the time because of ease of use. 

Edited by 07stanggt