Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams needs better holiday discounts!!

hemi1300

Question

Not bashing adams at all, have been using them for years with no complaints, but would like to see a better holiday discount sale every so often. Was gonna place a black Friday order for the typical 15% off but figured I will wait for cyber Monday, in hopes of a better sale. Nope 15% sale. Would be nice to see at least a 20% sale every now and again.

I don't really think this is something you can complain about... They could be like other companies and just not have any sales. 15% off with Free Shipping is pretty good. Anymore these days, Free Shipping alone is a good deal.

True, I just get excited for the holiday sales looking to place a large order and get bummed when it's the same 15% off Sale. If they offered a 50% off Sale, then I would be much happy

​shouldn't be disappointed but appreciative that you get the opportunities Adam's offers on the discounts............ promotions here run much more often than many other stores or places, and you get the easiest to use, most bang for your buck, detailing products around...........

​rant over...............................................................

I don't really think this is something you can complain about... They could be like other companies and just not have any sales. 15% off with Free Shipping is pretty good. Anymore these days, Free Shipping alone is a good deal.

​shouldn't be disappointed but appreciative that you get the opportunities Adam's offers on the discounts............ promotions here run much more often than many other stores or places, and you get the easiest to use, most bang for your buck, detailing products around...........

+1 to all of this, to which I'd add outstanding customer service and frequent giveaways.  

In the end, Adam is running a business, not a charity.  

They did have the special Swirl Killer Mystery Box. I really wish I had the extra $$ to get that.

As far as the OP statement; I see his point. Assuming we would be offered a greater discount isn't unfounded. But I also agree with everyone else saying the discounts throughout the year is more than most companies offer. I would like to see discounts on the machines every once in a while. But I know they probably have very little room in pricing those items.

It is hard to beat the service and knowledge we receive from Adam's as well as the opportunity to learn from this forum.

Some of you guys have taken this the wrong direction completely. I believe everyone here is greatful for Adams and all they offer us. Just wished they offered more of a discount than the usual for Black Friday. Especially since that's the sale that's the biggest discount for most companies. That is all.

True, I just get excited for the holiday sales looking to place a large order and get bummed when it's the same 15% off Sale. If they offered a 50% off Sale, then I would be much happy

If we offered a 50% off sale, then we would be out of business and you wouldn't have any of our great products to use ;)

I get what everyone is saying as well. However, 15% discount all year vs 15% on Black Friday / Cyber Monday ins't a sale. The social media encouraged everyone to buy the new swirl killer all weekend for 195 shipped. Guess what, I can order it today for the same price because I know of 3 different 15% off coupons. Not bashing, just stating. Love the products, only thing I trust on my car!

Something along this line, I'd love to see a Swirl Killer Jr. Something along the lines of the Rupes LHR75E#120/H6/US/STD Random Orbital Polisher. I don't have the $299.00, so I'll have to ask Santa. (I've been good this year!  :P )  Never mind....I think I've found an alternative. (See the attachment) That I can afford. I'll see how this will work for my hard to reach areas and small polishing jobs.

As for pricing, yea Adam's is a little higher in price compared to the competition. Adam's and CG both buy for the same chemical supplier Warner Chemical and tweek their products to meet their standards.What makes the difference for me is the Customer Service. For the couple of times I had issues, Adam's Customer Service went over backwards to help remedy the situation. That alone in my book is work and extra buck or two. I will continue to go with Adam's for 99.5% of my detailing needs. There are some products on the market from other manufacturers that I prefer over Adams. 

Yes its true Adam didnt come out with some blockbuster sale for the holidays so far.....So what....

I really enjoy the fact that Adams does smaller sales on a more regular basis rather than just once or twice a year. Which allows us to pick up new products or restock regularly rather than wanting to wait for the possibility of a sale and not having product for our addiction. 

The fact that I can get free shipping for two gallons of product, plus 15% off is pretty amazing.  It would probably cost me about as much just to ship two gallons of liquid as I paid for my last two gallon order.

^^^^^This! If you take the time to plan out your order, you can save a TON of money. If you have ordered more then three times and your not buying gallons, your doing it wrong. Gallons save you a ton over the little bottles and with free shipping over $75 it's a win win!!

Come live in Australia and pay the prices we have to for Adam's products. Im pretty sure you wont complain after that 

Very true.  There are also products that aren't available here in Australia that I've had to purchase from the U.S. site and paid a ton in shipping fees.

On that note, I really wish Adam's would offer shipping promotions for international buyers similar to what local customers get.  By no means am I saying they should offer free international shipping, but it could be something like "flat shipping rate of $XXX for international orders over $XXX".

Just a thought.