Customer Service 866.965.0400

Your Favorite Christmas Gift??

Mariner

So what was everyone's big score this year? Adam's related or not :)

I'll go first. I spent actual Christmas on the ship this year, but before I came back to work, my parents traveled to Florida from Maine for a week to visit me. I hadn't seen them in over a year now. So that was my best gift by far.

Dewalt 20v jigsaw and antigravity xp10 portable jump starter/power supply. Awaiting my adams shipment arriving tomorrow after I got gift cards for xmas. Also treated myself to an undercarriage washer that attaches to power washer, works amazing!

So what was everyone's big score this year? Adam's related or not :)

I'll go first. I spent actual Christmas on the ship this year, but before I came back to work, my parents traveled to Florida from Maine for a week to visit me. I hadn't seen them in over a year now. So that was my best gift by far.

Thank you for your service. I have 2 young girls, and being able to see them Christmas morning is great. They still get excited for Santa they have fun. I was able to snag a TON of Adam's, and can't wait till spring!

Got a new shotgun and a foam cannon would be my biggest scores. Also me and the wife didn't do gifts we're going to Jamaica in April instead so I guess that takes the cake

A trip to Jamaica sounds like a mega score!!

Dewalt 20v jigsaw and antigravity xp10 portable jump starter/power supply. Awaiting my adams shipment arriving tomorrow after I got gift cards for xmas. Also treated myself to an undercarriage washer that attaches to power washer, works amazing!

New tools are always great :)

Thank you for your service. I have 2 young girls, and being able to see them Christmas morning is great. They still get excited for Santa they have fun. I was able to snag a TON of Adam's, and can't wait till spring!

I'm actually not in the service, but in the Merchant Marine. But yes, spending the holidays with family is always the best part about it :)

No kids here and all our family on both sides are in Ohio. Not sure I had a favorite thing, but the wife got me a couple mystery boxes leading up to Christmas as well as a couple safety razors. The RazoRock Slant is the best shaver and the 1921 Gillette New Standard is the prettiest.

Girlfriend put a down payment on my 2017 Camaro ZL1 on 12/26/16.  Should take delivery sometime around April-June depending on when in the Phase II cycle my dealer got their allocation.

I think I've seen that story on Judge Judy.   :lol:

I'm assuming she's going to become the mrs.  If not, you better grab her before someone else does. Nice girlfriend!

I'm actually not in the service, but in the Merchant Marine. But yes, spending the holidays with family is always the best part about it :)

Hey man, being a fellow Sailor I know what it's like to wake up in the morning wanting nothing more than your family only to be greeted by blue-green vastness. Don't discount what you do. Plus, what would we do without guys like you to get us our Korean made MFs?

My best gift was getting to spend a week with my kids who live with their mother in a different state.

Hey man, being a fellow Sailor I know what it's like to wake up in the morning wanting nothing more than your family only to be greeted by blue-green vastness. Don't discount what you do. Plus, what would we do without guys like you to get us our Korean made MFs?

My best gift was getting to spend a week with my kids who live with their mother in a different state.

Very true! The world is 70%+ ocean... plenty of us out here just moving stuff from place to place!

Glad to hear you got to spend the holidays with family. Since I've started out here, family has a much different meaning.

• 3 weeks later...

I got some T4/T5 AAC composit side rocker add ons and two Adams gift certs which I used to buy myself a Sidekick and a few others things :-). I picked up some extra time Christmas morning on the ambulance to let one of the younger guys be home for the morning since my girls wouldn't be home till after dinner time Christmas Day.