Customer Service 866.965.0400

Does Odor Neutralizer Really Work

Southern Car Parts

Question

25 answers to this question

I probably just miss the reason you have a towel on the floor in the second part of that video but I really think the way you shoot these videos is cool.

Also have you thought about getting like a table? The other day I was doing some work and had my stuff on a table for the first time and it made the session a lot less harsh on my body

I probably just miss the reason you have a towel on the floor in the second part of that video but I really think the way you shoot these videos is cool.

Also have you thought about getting like a table? The other day I was doing some work and had my stuff on a table for the first time and it made the session a lot less harsh on my body

I thought about getting a cart like I saw at Adams showroom but the slope on my driveway is just enough that I end up chasing my roller seat enough as it is.  But yeah, getting old sucks and I have bad knees.  I would like something like a work desk but something mobile.

I'm 23 and I hate getting on my knees to do wheels or tires I've wanted to get a seat but I just feel like like I don't detail enough to warrant a seat

I thought about getting a cart like I saw at Adams showroom but the slope on my driveway is just enough that I end up chasing my roller seat enough as it is.  But yeah, getting old sucks and I have bad knees.  I would like something like a work desk but something mobile.

Greg, it makes it really nice to detail a car when you have a detail cart, for a few bucks more you change the wheels of most detail carts so you can upgrade to brake mounted wheels. Then you won't have to chase it all over town!

Having a cart is the best thing ever. Literally once I got the cart I was so happy!!

A few years ago my wife got me a mechanics seat, basically a riding lawnmower seat, on a pneumatic lift, mounted on a base with wheels, little tray underneath seat. It was from our local farm supply store. I haven't been able to break it yet! Another detail supply place, with initials GG, has a similar looking chair in their catalog, FYI. I would replace mine with an Adam's branded one if offered.

Several years ago, Adam's offered this seat which worked great.  Tray underneath, padded seat, and just the right height. And the wheels locked so they couldn't roll.  

This is great - I need that braking wheel due to the slope on my driveway.  I'd buy one of these from Adams if they sold it today.  In the meantime I get by with this http://amzn.to/2rU6pQjsince it does double duty as a tall step to get stuff off of my higher shelves.  Note that it has a little tray when in roll around mode.  That's where all the pads and polished go when I am polishing and thats where the APC and wheel cleaner goes when I am cleaning wheels and tires.

Edited by Greg from GA

I built my own cart, makes life great while detailing. Some have brakes on the wheels too, so it won't roll on you.

Its also nice because i store my products indoors and makes it easy to bring in and out. 

Also i use odor neutralizer and think it works great. washer dryer room got stinky and after cleaning the washer sprayed the room and the mildewish odor went away.

post-13026-0-94058400-1495718531_thumb.jpg

Edited by zapdon

back to Adams Odor Neutralizer:

Yes this stuff really works! I used it 2 weeks ago. I had a rat/mouse odor from the previous owner. I tried many things. I had the car shampooed 5 years ago when I bought it, that didn't work. I put the Arm and Hammer things you put in the fridge in there, that didn't work. I tried Fabreeze, that didn't work. I also tried a different odor eliminator before Adams came out with theirs. All of these things would get rid of the smell but it would eventually come back. Especially on a hot day. I Used the carpet cleaner from adams and did the entire car. Floor mats carpet in der the floor mats trunk. Then I went through it with the ON. It's been 2 weeks of rain and 90 days and still no smell. Not only no mouse smell but it still smells like ON. So yup I say it works :)

Yes this stuff really works! I used it 2 weeks ago. I had a rat/mouse odor from the previous owner. I tried many things. I had the car shampooed 5 years ago when I bought it, that didn't work. I put the Arm and Hammer things you put in the fridge in there, that didn't work. I tried Fabreeze, that didn't work. I also tried a different odor eliminator before Adams came out with theirs. All of these things would get rid of the smell but it would eventually come back. Especially on a hot day. I Used the carpet cleaner from adams and did the entire car. Floor mats carpet in der the floor mats trunk. Then I went through it with the ON. It's been 2 weeks of rain and 90 days and still no smell. Not only no mouse smell but it still smells like ON. So yup I say it works :)

I can't...what?...that's gotta be awful.  That's as bad as the guy that had angry bees in his car.  Really impressive that the odor eliminator fixed that.  That must have been a huge relief.  

Thx for the reply

I just got some and tried it on the rental car we had.  We were not sure what the smell was, but maybe someone had been sick in the car.  The Odor Neutralizer removed the unpleasant odor, and left a nice fragrance.

I used odor neutralizer in a truck a I bought at an auction a few weeks ago that smelled like cigarettes. I used it as instructed for the HVAC system and it really took the smell away. now when I turn the air on I don't have to smell an ashtray. Next is the seats. Im going to try some upholstery and carpet cleaner and use some Odor neutralizer once they dry. Im confident this will do the job. If not then steam cleaning may be the way to go .

I have used it several times over and it always works for me. I dont think if you have a heavily stinky vehicle that it will work with one spritz in the vehicle and not using the recirc function but give it a shot and or use it regularly and you will have a great smelling interior. Also cleaning the interior regularly can help keep some of those smells away. 

There are also other great uses for it, think of those boots or shoes after a long work day or sporting event. Def can help take care of that lovely odor. 

I used it in a customer’s car that had a bag of Moose meat juice leak onto the floor. She came by to show me, I just sprayed the car with the ON until she could come back for me to actually do a good cleaning.

She said it got rid of the smells for about 3 days. Which was pretty surprising that it did so well since Moose meat is very strong.