Customer Service 866.965.0400

Whats the best way to hang/display my Adam’s spray bottles

tlbullet

Question

Im looking to see what other members have for the spray bottles..ive seen someone use a black towel rack.  Also seen a small pvc pipe hung from the wall. 

Ive also seen the Cart that Adam’s has but just really like to have the bottles hung with lables facing out for quick access. 

Was hoping for some pics from our members!!!

On 2/24/2018 at 4:42 AM, pirahnah3 said:

I have most of mine on a shelf, but with a new garage coming who knows what might happen.....

If you want to display them I would think that you could use the closet maid shelf and then on the lower bar hang the bottles with the labels facing out. 

That is pretty much what I did! Check the right side of the picture. Think they were $15 each and I used two. Perfect bar for the bottles and gives me storage above. Plus the bottles are out more so easier for someone with shorter arms to be able to grab.  The shelving is from Costco. Two units. You just assemble so one set is stacked and another is set to workbench height. Think they were about $80 each.

IMG_20180128_194433_559.jpg

Edited by Liralen

No pictures, but mine are in a cabinet in the garage in the summer, and on my detail cart.  I don't have the room to have them hanging anywhere. Best advice is to decide what suits your needs best and do it.  Post up a pic when you get your collection organized.  :2thumbs:

14 hours ago, Blue17CamaroZL1 said:

I found these stainless steel bottle racks which I just tape on printed Adams labels and then mounted them on the wall.

11140279_10153313214234804_2916230960518655229_n.jpg

I really like those, where did you find them?

Chas..it was that one off of amazon or the go rhino shelf..i went with the go rhino thinking a can hang additional bottles off the bar and bottles that dont fit the given size.   Its all preference.  The amazon one definatley looks clean. 

197A0528-2D99-4EC2-B3A7-C4D1AAE0FA83.png

3 hours ago, tlbullet said:

Chas..it was that one off of amazon or the go rhino shelf..i went with the go rhino thinking a can hang additional bottles off the bar and bottles that dont fit the given size.   Its all preference.  The amazon one definatley looks clean. 

197A0528-2D99-4EC2-B3A7-C4D1AAE0FA83.png

You know what I may end up sending mine back and getting the Rhino ones.  I'm all about functionality and the bar for hanging additional product would be incredibly handy.  

On 2/28/2018 at 7:45 PM, MDDETAIL said:

Just moved in my new house, trying to get the garage setup.

E57D5277-C94A-4D4A-9AC3-4054B4C7C461.jpeg

Chas is right. Where are your priorities???? Paint the garage.  

Which brings up next question..flooring.  I was about to order Racedeck.  I see you mentioned swissdeck.   Any reviews out there for alternatives?  

I always wanted epoxy but after researching it , seems much more pricier.  Then thought of doing it myself but seems like if its not done perfect its gonna peel/chip(would drive

me nuts). 

Obviousy the prep work is the key.