Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Northern Maryland

ZO6Rebel

Just wanted to drop in and say hi and I really look forward to all the info shared on this forum from all the ADAMS product users.  

Edited by ZO6Rebel

• ZO6Rebel changed the title to Hello from Northern Maryland

I have a few more photos that I will download soon.  I like all types of various vehicles trucks etc.  I also enjoy looking at the photos.  I have to say my basic Adams detail polish gets the most use.   The ZO6 has been paint corrected, ceramic coated and the front end Xpel paint protected (All not by me).  I do spend many hours going over the vette looking for paint imperfection orange peel ZO61.thumb.png.7a9a74cbf321c201b44a8358896f80ef.pngetc.  When I find imperfections I use my Porter Cable and Adams Swirl or Correction polish with the appropriate pad and work that area until I'm satisfied.  With all the rain we've been having in the northeast that gives me a lot of time.   My vette is not my everyday driver so its rather easy to keep clean.  Enjoy!! 

ZO63.png

ZO6Covered.png

ZO6Garaged.png

ZO6Side.png

ZO6Driveway.png

11 hours ago, ZO6Rebel said:

I have a few more photos that I will download soon.  I like all types of various vehicles trucks etc.  I also enjoy looking at the photos.  I have to say my basic Adams detail polish gets the most use.   The ZO6 has been paint corrected, ceramic coated and the front end Xpel paint protected (All not by me).  I do spend many hours going over the vette looking for paint imperfection orange peel ZO61.thumb.png.7a9a74cbf321c201b44a8358896f80ef.pngetc.  When I find imperfections I use my Porter Cable and Adams Swirl or Correction polish with the appropriate pad and work that area until I'm satisfied.  With all the rain we've been having in the northeast that gives me a lot of time.   My vette is not my everyday driver so its rather easy to keep clean.  Enjoy!! 

ZO63.png

ZO6Covered.png

ZO6Garaged.png

ZO6Side.png

ZO6Driveway.png

thats an amazing machine...?? am 5 mins away from dc. good to see fellow marylanders on here

Edited by mexiking2365

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 12:03 PM, ZO6Rebel said:

ZO63.png

ZO6Covered.png

ZO6Garaged.png

ZO6Side.png

ZO6Driveway.png

I hope to have a Corvette like that one day. It is beautiful. I think blue might be my favorite car color. Welcome to the group.