Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Jacksonville, NC

ZeeDoubleU

Welcome Zack!  

Check out the videos to learn the correct way to wash the truck.  And ask questions...there are lots of helpful, friendly folks on here that started where you did (myself included). 

Welcome to the addiction, Zach!

As for what to order first, what are your initial goals? We can lend some advice. But don't be surprised to hear about every suggestion under the sun! For the record, Mystery Boxes are a great place to start your collection. Offered once maybe twice a month, here's the latest history.

And then read this, too...

And when it arrives, agreed with Oz, post some pics of the new truck.

9 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome to the addiction, Zach!

As for what to order first, what are your initial goals? We can lend some advice. But don't be surprised to hear about every suggestion under the sun! For the record, Mystery Boxes are a great place to start your collection. Offered once maybe twice a month, here's the latest history.

And then read this, too...

And when it arrives, agreed with Oz, post some pics of the new truck.

My first goal will be to give it a good wash, seal the paint and then apply a shine over top.  Hopefully just maintain until another seal is needed. 

I'm definitely trying to get more serious about the wash itself. Wasn't really familiar with the two bucket wash until recently so I'll be starting of right with this truck. 

• 3 weeks later...