Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's the maximum time do you need for a whole car

Saabo

The maximum time for us depends on what we are trying to accomplish. If you want a truly flawless finish, it takes as many hours as needed. 

A typical one step polish and interior detail takes about 4-5 hours with two of us. That’s wheels, wash, iron, clay, polish/seal, interior, glass, trim...

Some interiors only take an hour, some take five or six or longer depending on how bad it is. 

Ceramic coating a vehicle takes us at least the better part of a day. Sometimes two or three. 

Edited by shane@detailedreflections

There's a big difference between detailing a Honda Fit and a Land Rover.  If I start before lunch, I can get 90% done by dark, and then finish the next day on my Cadillac. 

On 3/24/2019 at 7:10 AM, GXPaycheck said:

The maximum time is forever 😁

So much this.

It's called detailing for a reason. I spent two hours Saturday just cleaning two steering wheels...

It's kind of like painting the Golden State Bridge. Once you get to the end you start over...

My first detail of the year takes the longest, getting back into the grove.  I wash the vehicle the day/night before to speed the process up the next day, then it's onto the clay and machine work.