Customer Service 866.965.0400

Before I get bashed with the “give them a break they are a small company blah blah blah”. Why can’t they seem to get it together on shipping when they have a sale. Going on a week before my order even gets shipped. This isn’t the first time for me either.  If you can’t handle the volumes from a sale don’t have a sale every week.  Close to just canceling this order and spending my cash somewhere else. It’s just terribly frustrating that the only response you get is raised hands and saying we’re backed up. There I think I feel better.  

Did you check under your profile? I had several orders this week. One out of the 3 I failed to receive a shipping notification email.  I went into my profile and found the tracking number in my “orders”.  

Few months ago i placed order, package just showed up ...no notification

I hear your frustration. Something I think we all lose sight of sometimes is Adam's is not Amazon. In today's world of 2-day or less shipping at no additional charge, etc, that's just not something Adam's can support.

Yes, a week seems excessive, but have you checked your spam folder for shipment notice? Did you select expedited shipping to move ahead of the line? One of those could be a potential update or solution. And if not, I recommend you send an email to orders@adamspolishes.com for the fastest response from their small (😉😁) team.

Can't tell you how many times I've never gotten any shipping notice and wondered where my stuff was,  only to have it show up unannounced.   I still have a shipment from last year that still says "pending" on my account, but it was received and already used!  

42 minutes ago, 07stanggt said:

Agreed. Last sale my shipment took 12 days to arrive, little to long for my taste. BUT AWESOME PRODUCTS !!

It's like right now, the new products look awesome, and are some of the less questionable products they have came out with.  But I know if I order them it will be 10 days to get them.  

Many companies use SmartPost as their standard/free shipping and it does have a longer transit time and Adam's is no exception. 

SmartPost will normally take between 2 and 7 business days according to your location, where something is being shipped from, weather and availability to fit on a truck.  When I am able to order with plenty of time to get the product, I select SmartPost since it doesn't matter when it gets to my house.  If I need it quicker, then I select premium shipping and usually have the products within 3 business days.  This is not just Adam's products, it is anything that I need from any business, the exception being Amazon where I have prime.  I can't blame any company for using the most cost effective method for shipping as long as the client has an option to select a more expeditious manner if need be.  

I can say that I have never selected premium shipping on a Mystery Box/Bucket, etc. I figured, that since I had no idea what I'd be getting anyway - there was no hurry in receiving it.

As for the shipping notice, yes it would be nice to consistently get notified when something is on the way from Adam's and few other companies I do business with.