Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pumpkin Spice 2019

falcaineer

So my wife is putting a hold on my Adams spending for a bit...(I’m not sure she still loves me!). So if any local, Denver, people want to trade the 4 bottle set (new Fall release) for a 4 bottle set of the Be A Good Person release, I’m down.  

Thanks, 

Soon to be single if I purchase these!

Order in!  I may drink the car shampoo!!  I was about to order the candle...was hoping that was a pricing error. Wife wouldnt be happy, although her $30 Yankee candles are “not expensive” 😬

edit: after taking closer look, this years candle appears to be much larger than last years;  which would explain price difference  compared to last years candle..

Edited by tlbullet

4 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

Order in!  I may drink the car shampoo!!  I was about to order the candle...was hoping that was a pricing error. Wife wouldnt be happy, although her $30 Yankee candles are “not expensive”  😬

I noticed it had a fancy wood wick. So that may contribute to that price. I almost snagged one, but couldn't bring myself to.

Hey maybe it's the same formula as Americana, then that would forsure be worth it!

I might need to grab a gallon of the Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray.   Then I noticed the Syracuse Orange towels and am thinking about how much trouble I would be in if I got them and didn't get Wisconsin Badger Red or Green Bay Green towels.   Then again, she always puts in the orders, so they'd probably get forgotten, by accident of course.   @tlbullet I completely understand the Yankee Candle issue, the wife has about 60 of the large glass jars, although I admit I like to have a candle burning also.

New collaboration idea - get Adams to work with Yankee Candle to get the scents available in the chemicals.   The wife would never complain about buying the products and if we did joint sales, one candle + one bottle, it would be golden.

1 hour ago, Hamilton Detail said:

My wife and I are both disappointed that they didn't do the pumpkin spice odor neutralizer this year :( 

I have seen hints of a "Phase 2". You may get your wish. I was only able to get one last year since I was a little late to that party. I'm hoping they bring it back too

4 hours ago, Hamilton Detail said:

My wife and I are both disappointed that they didn't do the pumpkin spice odor neutralizer this year :( 

Completely forgot about that..i still have a good amount left.  Probably my favorite PS product too! Maybe phase2?!