Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Winter Video and New Stuff up on the site

Nickfire20

Question

18 answers to this question

3 hours ago, tlbullet said:

Does anyone have a hint on when the n LE DS is getting released?? I love the P car.   I swear i must be refreshing the page every hour....im getting tired!

I'll ask the hard question, what is "n LE DS" and "P car"? 

3 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

I'll ask the hard question, what is "n LE DS" and "P car"? 

Limited edition (LE)  detail spray (DS). Adams instagram site posted that they are releasing a detail spray (DS) with a photo of a Porsche on the front. “P car” is a Porsche (which is the car I dream of while detailing my non-Porsche).  
The instagram post just said “coming soon”. 

Side note... If anybody was looking for those Limited red hooded sweatshirts there’s a whole bunch of sizes back in stock.  
.....AND the reason I know this is because I refresh the page about 10 more times in the last two hours and saw that they move the sweatshirts around on the webpage. 

1 minute ago, tlbullet said:

Limited edition (LE)  detail spray (DS). Adams instagram site posted that they are releasing a detail spray (DS) with a photo of a Porsche on the front. “P car” is a Porsche (which is the car I dream of while detailing my non-Porsche).  
The instagram post just said “coming soon”. 

Thanks for the info @tlbullet

Ha Ha, good Dream to have. I think I had that one too until I saw how much one cost. I was stationed in Germany for 7 years and became really good friends with my landlords son. He had one and let me drive it flat open on the Autobahn. What an experience that was. 

1 hour ago, tlbullet said:

Side note... If anybody was looking for those Limited red hooded sweatshirts there’s a whole bunch of sizes back in stock.  
.....AND the reason I know this is because I refresh the page about 10 more times in the last two hours and saw that they move the sweatshirts around on the webpage. 

Are you possibly addicted to the Clicking the mouse button?  I'm sure it couldn't be an addiction to detailing

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Patience grasshopper.  

How many people are old enough to remember what the reference is for or even when the show aired during prime time.

31 minutes ago, RayS said:

Are you possibly addicted to the Clicking the mouse button?  I'm sure it couldn't be an addiction to detailing

How many people are old enough to remember what the reference is for or even when the show aired during prime time.

Although I do have several addictions...the top 2 are “harmless” (detailing and golf!).

8 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

I apologize up front.

I guess I don't understand what makes this a special edition? Porsche has been around for more than a week. Is there some connection between Porsche and Adam's?

RWB is a Porsche tuner from Japan.  I dont know a dam thing about him but i have a Porsche addiction too, liked the bottle design. 

14 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

RWB is a Porsche tuner from Japan.  I dont know a dam thing about him but i have a Porsche addiction too, liked the bottle design. 

He tunes Porsche's, but what's the connection with Adam's? Why does he get a special edition DS?

44 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

He tunes Porsche's, but what's the connection with Adam's? Why does he get a special edition DS?

I know he put on a clinic at the new Anaheim location a week or so ago where he worked on a couple Porsches. Beyond that, I don't know, but Adam's does collabs with a variety of organizations for just as many reasons. If you'd really like to know, I can ask the Marketing team...

13 hours ago, falcaineer said:

I know he put on a clinic at the new Anaheim location a week or so ago where he worked on a couple Porsches. Beyond that, I don't know, but Adam's does collabs with a variety of organizations for just as many reasons. If you'd really like to know, I can ask the Marketing team...

Thanks but it isn't necessary. I was just wondering what I would need to do to get a special edition DS with my initials on the bottle and have 888 people jump through their hoop to get it. Ha Ha, just kidding. You would think if they are going to have a special edition they would explain it somewhere on the site so we have the background. Just saying!!

Edited by SgtLip