Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forum Awareness Campaign

@falcaineer, @TheWolf All to often we get new members that said they just found the forum or didn't know the forum existed.  Between the location of the forum listing under the About section at the bottom of the products page and no other advertising awareness, it it understandable.  Given how much that forum drives sales, increasing the participation would benefit the company as a whole.  I very much doubt that I would have gotten into the ceramic line or purchased a Swirl Killer without the vast information and communications via the forum.

Many times the new members refer to mystery boxes and it does seem to be a place that would could build participation by including a note about the forum.  Another place that could have a note about the forum is the invoices.  We know they are printed and placed in every order so why not add information about Adam's and the forum on the invoice when it is printed.

Think about how many people order via Amazon and may not even realize that Adam's has a plethora of products that are not even listed on Amazon and available. Adding a few words to the invoices should be rather easy and without expense since they are printed on plain paper.  

I'm sure others have ideas on ways to help promote the forum and raise awareness, so please add your thoughts.

Part of the problem is Facebook.  So many users have gone there or started there, and don't know about the forum.  I know my wife follows it on Facebook, and she will tell people about the forum, and that several guys on here now came over from there.  But having that Facebook page has really taken its toll on the forum.

Great idea, Ray. Whenever I see somebody with questions about products -Whether on Instagram or Facebook- I’ve been successful in helping that person find an answer by sharing a link to a related forum thread.

But I agree those people don’t seem to know that The forum and all its knowledge was available in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

The way it is hidden, I would guess you get very few new members.  I don't check it out as much as I used to.  Letting them know about the new items only tab would also drive more traffic.  Looking at all of the topics choices could confuse or have people give up looking for what they want to know.  

On 1/7/2020 at 4:43 AM, Captain Slow said:

Maybe add “Adamsforums.com” on the product labels and stickers on the next go around?

Adding "AdamsForums.com" to stickers is a good idea.

The labels have had it listed for many years.

Old bottle of PFP.

20200119_214644.jpg20200119_214652.jpg

New bottle of Ultra Foam.

20200119_214148.jpg

On 1/6/2020 at 3:35 PM, Chris@Adams said:

I think that there should be a link on the top (page) of the site for our forum not clear at the bottom.

Can this be changed?

On Facebook?  There definitely should be a link to the forum at the top of the FB page.  Or even the cover picture could be "Adamsforums.com".  But I'm not familiar enough with FB to know if that's even allowed.