Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Spray Coating, UV Ceramic Spray Coating, HOME / CERAMICS - GRAPHENE - GRAPHENE CERAMIC SPRAY COATING™ Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ One size Introductory Pricing Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating

TR6speed

Question

So I purchased the original Ceramic spray then no more the a month after I purchased it the UV spray was introduced now this.  How can we keep up. I hate to throw stuff away, but I really can only have so mush room for the ceramic product.  I mean I purchased the original ceramic spray coat along with the Boost and the Waterless and the wash and coat.  Then I bought the UV also the CS3 which I have a few bottles plus a gallon refill.  Is this new product that much better then the products I have?  what are the benefits of this over the two coatings I have?  Do I do away with what I have and switch.  After all these products are supposed to last longer then normal wax.

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, TR6speed said:

So I purchased the original Ceramic spray then no more the a month after I purchased it the UV spray was introduced now this.  How can we keep up. I hate to throw stuff away, but I really can only have so mush room for the ceramic product.  I mean I purchased the original ceramic spray coat along with the Boost and the Waterless and the wash and coat.  Then I bought the UV also the CS3 which I have a few bottles plus a gallon refill.  Is this new product that much better then the products I have?  what are the benefits of this over the two coatings I have?  Do I do away with what I have and switch.  After all these products are supposed to last longer then normal wax.

R&D is never-ending, so there will ALWAYS be newer "better" products. 

Why wouldn't you just use what you have on-hand (that still works just like it did before the new stuff debuted) and, then, buy new stuff? 🤔

I wait until I've used up what I have. Then, even though I may have missed an upgrade or two, I'll pick up whatever the newest stuff is.  I'm still using the Ceramic Spray Coat.  And my daily is really past due to be redone, but it's been too darn hot and humid to do anything.  Next week we're supposed to be back in the 70's so hopefully I'll get it redone for another year.  I haven't tried the Graphene. By the time I run out of the CSC, there will be ULTRA Graphene!  :lolsmack:

1 hour ago, galaxy said:

Because it sounds like he has the same disease I have...obsession of having to have the latest and greatest detail products, that’s why. 

With all due respect, that sounds like a personal problem.

If you can't stand using the "obsolete" stuff you bought last week, there's always The Garage Sale Forum where you can trade/give it away...

Until someone contacts me and wants Graphene, which I will most certain get for a paying client or when Chris comments to my wife that Graphene is what needs to be put her vehicle, I'll continue using my supply of CSC.  Every owner has been very happy with CSC and I see no need to push a bottle to the side when it works great and looks even better.