Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forum Issues Fixed and Contest Giveaway!

Dan@Adams

Great News Everyone! With help from the admin team, a few annoying issues with the forum have been resolved!

The security certificate has been updated/fixed, so the forum is secure again, and you should see the lock icon in your web browser URL bar now. You should be able to tag other screen names, react to posts, insert pictures, and so on again. You may need to clear your cookie settings for this website, close and reopen your browser or tab, and then log back in, but the forum should be 100% back to normal again! You should no longer see the security warning when navigating to this site. If you notice any issues still, please let us know asap.

We are very sorry for the delay on getting things fixed, and thank you for your patience. To thank you for your patience and understanding, we'll be giving away one Graphene Complete Kit pictured below!*

All you have to do is comment in this thread before midnight MST on New Year's Eve (12/31/2020) to be entered for a chance to win. 

And for new members that might be seeing this post, feel free to start a new thread to say hello in the New Member Check-In section here: https://www.adamsforums.com/forum/9-new-member-check-in/

adams_polishes_ultimate_graphene_ceramic

Thank you again from the whole forum team, and good luck!

*We can swap for other items of equal value if you wish. Free shipping for continental U.S. only. A gift card will be issued if the winner is outside of the U.S.

Hey everyone! Its been a while sense I have been on the forums. I made some good friends off here a few years ago. Excited to be back in and spend some time in here the next year. Here are all 3 of my personal trucks. I have been loving the new graphene detail spray, Excellent shine. 

IMG_3097.JPG

IMG_4192.JPG

IMG_1503.JPG

This is awesome I had no idea we had a forum for this. I love Adam's polishes great products hasn't steered me wrong yet  I was looking to ceramic coat my mustang haven't pulled the trigger yet. I have been curious about the graphene

20201215_165832.jpg

Edited by Coupe396
Added pic, spelling

1 hour ago, RacerX said:

I'm glad to see it up and running again.  Personally, I think you should have gotten a 5 year cert instead of a 1 year (so you don't run into this issue again a year from now), but I'm glad nonetheless.

I'll certainly look into it, but this is something our web host usually handles, so it hopefully will not be a problem again!