Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rubber Mat & Liner Cleaner Now Available!

falcaineer

Previously unavailable to retail customers, for those of you who have always wanted to try it but couldn't, or simply want more, Rubber Mat & Liner Cleaner is now up for sale on the website. This stuff works great!

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in/products/adams-rubber-mat-liner-cleaner

20 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Previously unavailable to retail customers, for those of you who have always wanted to try it but couldn't, or simply want more, Rubber Mat & Liner Cleaner is now up for sale on the website. This stuff works great!

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in/products/adams-rubber-mat-liner-cleaner

Added to Mary's wish list.  I think she is putting in a order tonight since there is a very good sale going on.

3 hours ago, ChasKSC said:

I saw this and was so excited!!! I hope this won't be a limited availability. Funny cuz I had just asked one of Adam's associates about this lol. Does anyone know how it compares to the APC for floor mats? Any major difference?

It's closer to Tire and Rubber Cleaner than APC

19 hours ago, falcaineer said:

It's closer to Tire and Rubber Cleaner than APC

I hope it smells better than the Tire and Rubber Cleaner.  While not bad, I wouldn't want the inside of my vehicle or Mary's to smell like it.

11 hours ago, RayS said:

I hope it smells better than the Tire and Rubber Cleaner.  While not bad, I wouldn't want the inside of my vehicle or Mary's to smell like it.

It does smell a lot better. I don't think either scent lingers after being rinsed off though.