Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Spray Results

TR6speed

Question

I finally had the time to do a full detail on the wife's 2018 Chevy Equinox.  After the wash and clay bar the previous day I took a lot of time looking over the body for paint issues and found only a few minor issues and was able to correct them with my Swirl Killer.  After the complete polish of the body I used the surface prep and them began the application of the ceramic spray.  I forgot how much more work was involved on this then my Corvette but finally finished.

Here is the results>

Equinox1.jpg

Equinox2.jpg

Equinox3.jpg

Equinox4.jpg

7 answers to this question

I have a black 19 Nox.  Is yours the Midnight blue?    Beautiful color.  Guy down the road from me has what he calls a Midnight Blue one, but I still haven't seen any blue in that paint and I see it every day...........for two years!    You did a great job on both rides!  

Looks beautiful....what a shine!

Newbie Question:

Would it be a really bad idea to apply the Ceramic spray and let the coating cure outside?  Unfortunately my vehicles live outdoors (no garage)...so my only option is a dry, overcast day....but i live on a very sunny island so finding those days are tricky.  I use wax frequently right now but intrigued by ceramics. 

If i had a garage I would put on a full ceramic coating....but now way I can pull off a 24 hour curing outdoors, which is why I am curious about the ceramic spray/4 hour curing process.

Edited by Islander

Can you rent or borrow a canopy and do it under that?  Or maybe a neighbor or friend will let you borrow their garage for a day or two.  Before you apply any ceramic product whether it's ceramic or graphene, you want to do a FULL prep. Wash, clay polish, prep wipe, and then apply the Ceramic or Graphene  Spray.  It will take a full day at least. But if you still want great shine you can use Graphene Detail Spray and get good results on a clean car.  

Thanks ...hmmm I hadnt thought about a canopy  and that would work for a day or two of work...or as you suggested find a clean garage to use.

Will certainly follow the proper prep guidelines if I decide to do it. Thanks for your advice!