Customer Service 866.965.0400

Question about Undercarriage Spray

Redfireshaker06

Question

I finally had a chance to order last week. And I noticed its a very dark purple/grape color. But looking at the photos online, its like a bluish. Was there a change?

No change that I'm aware of. Some of the photos used in various web pics have been photoshopped a little here and there. Occasionally the differences in lighting (products have been photographed at different times under different conditions) will account for the products' colors being a slight bit off. In any case, it's still the same effective UCS you've come to expect. :cheers:

Rich

I finally had a chance to order last week. And I noticed its a very dark purple/grape color. But looking at the photos online, its like a bluish. Was there a change?

Nope, no change at all. It is just the picture :rockon::rockon::rockon:

No change that I'm aware of. Some of the photos used in various web pics have been photoshopped a little here and there. Occasionally the differences in lighting (products have been photographed at different times under different conditions) will account for the products' colors being a slight bit off. In any case, it's still the same effective UCS you've come to expect. :cheers:

Rich

That sounds about right. If you look on the web, the APC looks yellow, but it actually is more green.

Now what about the back wheel wells. Its not the plastic liner in my mustang. Its the under coating stuff. Any way of making that better? This stuff won't work back there will it since its not plastic?

It will work perfectly for that area! Just make sure you hit that area with a pressure washer or at least a good jet of water first so you're not just applying the undercarriage spray over top of road grime and brake dust.

The neighborhood kids are always wondering why my garage smells like grape Koolaid. They don't understand when I explain that is is actually the smell of my car so I just go get them some real Koolaid. They seem to like that.

The neighborhood kids are always wondering why my garage smells like grape Koolaid. They don't understand when I explain that is is actually the smell of my car so I just go get them some real Koolaid. They seem to like that.

I'll use this and have heard the kids in the subdivision wondering what smells so good!

And Les, I think I saw you driving on Highway N the other weekend. Probably not to many shiny Z's with black wheels in the area :thumbsup:

I absolutely love undercarriage spray. Works great, and I came close to drinking it about 5 times because it smells like grape soda. If they find me dead in a ditch clutching a bottle of Adam's Undercarriage Spray, you know what got me.