Customer Service 866.965.0400

1962 Corvette Ready TOMORROW! Memorial Day, 2010

Adam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great looking ride and you pick the perfect color. "All Corvette's are Red, the Rest are Mistakes". I love the LS3 power plant and the wheels with that retro look are amazing.

Great story Adam. As we have talked about it enjoy your time with your Dad. My time was cut short way too soon, but I have the great memories of working with him on my 32. Great looking car and I love the smiles on your faces. Congrats Man!

Adam,

Great car, came out really well. I agree, the plate is perfect, especially for the NCRS types. The wheels are beautiful also, modern, yet retro. Very cool.

Bruce

Guest Luke Warmwater

Congrats brother. That is such a sweet ride. Can't wait to see it. I've been out of state for a few weeks but will be back on the 12th. The GT comes home on the 13th. Looking forward to going for a cruise out to cars and coffee with you guys and your vette. Chats soon.

Congrats Adam (and Tony) on a beautiful and functional car!

It's been a long time coming, and I'm glad I was able to help (even just a little) on the build. Awesome machine!

Do we have time to get that shot in the studio before it heads to CO? I have a local studio near my shop in Huntington Beach...

Love the LS3, the Navi, and the CUPHOLDERS! Gotta have the little luxuries in life! Enjoy it in good health!

bob

P.S. - just finished and delivered an LS1-powered '61 Lincoln Continental Convertible (for Jason Kidd) and am almost done with the LS7-powered '67 GTO. Gotta love the LS engines!

• 2 months later...

Very COOL story Adam.:patriot:

My Father had a Navy Blue 63' StingRay before he past last year,

Time spent with your Father really is = PRICELESS

BTW, LS anything :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Archived